blaststrippers app

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: blaststrippers app

Post  angelicreformer on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:02 pm

so any idea how much longer for a final virdect on blast? from the current outcome of the votes i lookin forward to my lil bro joining the guild ^-^ (stole sayas smiley)

angelicreformer

Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-09-10
Age : 23
Location : daens house

Back to top Go down

Re: blaststrippers app

Post  ImGladImNotYourPet on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:14 pm

axe i fink he tried to :O

ImGladImNotYourPet

Posts : 185
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 20
Location : where ever you are baby

Back to top Go down

Re: blaststrippers app

Post  xROMULUSx on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:42 pm

angelicreformer wrote:so any idea how much longer for a final virdect on blast? from the current outcome of the votes i lookin forward to my lil bro joining the guild ^-^ (stole sayas smiley)
Apps typically last about a week to give everyone a chance to see it and have a say, since, most people don't log into the forums every day. I don't see this app running into any snags though, should go through smoothly Very Happy
avatar
xROMULUSx

Posts : 1276
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: blaststrippers app

Post  Saya on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:18 pm

angelicreformer wrote:so any idea how much longer for a final virdect on blast? from the current outcome of the votes i lookin forward to my lil bro joining the guild ^-^ (stole sayas smiley)
Oh my god he did it. He really stole my smiley. HOW DARE YOU I WILL COME AFTER YOUR ARSE WITH A DAMN CHAINSAW. Well at least you sited me so i guess i could over look it >.< oh well ill still be as cute as ever~ Oh my gosh i almost forgot to say flatstripper Gratz on r6 by the way Wink

~Saya+Axe=BBFL
avatar
Saya

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: blaststrippers app

Post  angelicreformer on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:16 pm

:3 i can feel the love ^-^ Very Happy

angelicreformer

Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-09-10
Age : 23
Location : daens house

Back to top Go down

Re: blaststrippers app

Post  UnderworldHedes on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:21 pm

i expected something better form u angelic...stealing? ;o XDD

and btw, GZ on r6 dude Very Happy
avatar
UnderworldHedes

Posts : 442
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 23
Location : Right where u are

Back to top Go down

Re: blaststrippers app

Post  Saya on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:24 pm

angelicreformer wrote::3 i can feel the love ^-^ Very Happy
I Am Going To Find You And Murder You. How Dare You Steal My Smiley. Pretty Sure It Suites Me Better Anyways. How About You Get it Mondays And I Get It Tuesday Through Sunday? Kay? KAY! If You Don't Accept My Terms Prepare To Die A Very Slow And Painful Death.

~Saya+Axe=BBFL
avatar
Saya

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: blaststrippers app

Post  angelicreformer on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:28 pm

heck nah i cant except these terms its not fair to the smiley o.o FACE MY GERBIL/HAMSTER DOOM!

/O.O\

angelicreformer

Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-09-10
Age : 23
Location : daens house

Back to top Go down

teach me O.O

Post  blaststripper on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:45 pm

angelicreformer wrote:heck nah i cant except these terms its not fair to the smiley o.o FACE MY GERBIL/HAMSTER DOOM!

/O.O\
thats the ebst face evr..... i wanna hug it

blaststripper

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

thx!

Post  blaststripper on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:46 pm

UnderworldHedes wrote:i expected something better form u angelic...stealing? ;o XDD

and btw, GZ on r6 dude Very Happy
thx hedes! i look like a ninja! ^^

blaststripper

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: blaststrippers app

Post  iiScarletRose on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:58 pm

awwe I miss blast Crying or Very sad . I say YES YES YES! Let this man in! Very Happy
avatar
iiScarletRose

Posts : 77
Join date : 2011-08-26
Age : 24
Location : ScarletLand

Back to top Go down

hey! :D

Post  blaststripper on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:33 pm

iiScarletRose wrote:awwe I miss blast Crying or Very sad . I say YES YES YES! Let this man in! Very Happy

TY rose and also what lvl are you now? Very Happy

blaststripper

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: blaststrippers app

Post  DaenV on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:12 am

MyAxeRockz wrote:So, did this guy really blast a stripper?Surprised

In the right eye. She had to go to surgery because her eye was severely infected with streptococcus. It was some intense pink eye. Many lols were had. Needless to say, she now wears sunglasses while she orally satiates the sexual desires of old, desperate 50 year olds like Soulrest.

DaenV

Posts : 626
Join date : 2011-06-20
Age : 24
Location : Trapped in the mind of an infant.

Back to top Go down

job well done

Post  blaststripper on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:20 am

DaenV wrote:
MyAxeRockz wrote:So, did this guy really blast a stripper?Surprised

In the right eye. She had to go to surgery because her eye was severely infected with streptococcus. It was some intense pink eye. Many lols were had. Needless to say, she now wears sunglasses while she orally satiates the sexual desires of old, desperate 50 year olds like Soulrest.

Good Job, clearly you have done your research on the topic, but.... CAN YOU TELL ME HOW MANY LICKS IT TAKES TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF A TOOTSIE POP??? I THINK NOT Razz

blaststripper

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: blaststrippers app

Post  DaenV on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:02 am

blaststripper wrote:
DaenV wrote:
MyAxeRockz wrote:So, did this guy really blast a stripper?Surprised

In the right eye. She had to go to surgery because her eye was severely infected with streptococcus. It was some intense pink eye. Many lols were had. Needless to say, she now wears sunglasses while she orally satiates the sexual desires of old, desperate 50 year olds like Soulrest.

Good Job, clearly you have done your research on the topic, but.... CAN YOU TELL ME HOW MANY LICKS IT TAKES TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF A TOOTSIE POP??? I THINK NOT Razz

42. Get some.

DaenV

Posts : 626
Join date : 2011-06-20
Age : 24
Location : Trapped in the mind of an infant.

Back to top Go down

The Hunt

Post  blaststripper on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:24 pm

DaenV wrote:
blaststripper wrote:
DaenV wrote:
MyAxeRockz wrote:So, did this guy really blast a stripper?Surprised

In the right eye. She had to go to surgery because her eye was severely infected with streptococcus. It was some intense pink eye. Many lols were had. Needless to say, she now wears sunglasses while she orally satiates the sexual desires of old, desperate 50 year olds like Soulrest.

Good Job, clearly you have done your research on the topic, but.... CAN YOU TELL ME HOW MANY LICKS IT TAKES TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF A TOOTSIE POP??? I THINK NOT Razz

42. Get some.

Clearly, you are a formidable opponent, the next time i see you i will trade you 3 things and tell you a riddle to find your next clue. But be warned this is a dangerous journey.
afro
n rllly??? i wanna try it now

blaststripper

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: blaststrippers app

Post  DaenV on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:47 am

blaststripper wrote:
DaenV wrote:
blaststripper wrote:
DaenV wrote:
MyAxeRockz wrote:So, did this guy really blast a stripper?Surprised

In the right eye. She had to go to surgery because her eye was severely infected with streptococcus. It was some intense pink eye. Many lols were had. Needless to say, she now wears sunglasses while she orally satiates the sexual desires of old, desperate 50 year olds like Soulrest.

Good Job, clearly you have done your research on the topic, but.... CAN YOU TELL ME HOW MANY LICKS IT TAKES TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF A TOOTSIE POP??? I THINK NOT Razz

42. Get some.

Clearly, you are a formidable opponent, the next time i see you i will trade you 3 things and tell you a riddle to find your next clue. But be warned this is a dangerous journey.
afro
n rllly??? i wanna try it now

The three items are myrrh, frankincense and gold. Yes, I am Jesus.

DaenV

Posts : 626
Join date : 2011-06-20
Age : 24
Location : Trapped in the mind of an infant.

Back to top Go down

The Reward

Post  blaststripper on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:16 pm

DaenV wrote:
blaststripper wrote:
DaenV wrote:
blaststripper wrote:
DaenV wrote:
MyAxeRockz wrote:So, did this guy really blast a stripper?Surprised

In the right eye. She had to go to surgery because her eye was severely infected with streptococcus. It was some intense pink eye. Many lols were had. Needless to say, she now wears sunglasses while she orally satiates the sexual desires of old, desperate 50 year olds like Soulrest.

Good Job, clearly you have done your research on the topic, but.... CAN YOU TELL ME HOW MANY LICKS IT TAKES TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF A TOOTSIE POP??? I THINK NOT Razz

42. Get some.

Clearly, you are a formidable opponent, the next time i see you i will trade you 3 things and tell you a riddle to find your next clue. But be warned this is a dangerous journey.
afro
n rllly??? i wanna try it now

The three items are myrrh, frankincense and gold. Yes, I am Jesus.

WOWkfdsgnsfgYOUjkdnafkjfAREnjkdjfajkONtatyfraewyFIREjkabdsfjkabf hopefulyl u can decipher that
heres the next riddle:
Clue: the answer is written in the lines of 43-41 87-84 2+2 hope u no ur math Very Happy
1. There once was a cat named jerry who went and chased a butterfly
He started in a town with a moon, some salt, a couple yaks, and alot humans fighting
2. Because jerry hates fighting he decided to leave the entire planet and go to the moon, but in this world there are two moons, he decided to go to moon 1
3. After finding a sad bridge, so sad if t was a color it would be gray...
4. He decided to give flowers to his uncle who had died recently.

Thats the end of jerry's story and i can not figure it out alone, if anyone can figure it out please pm me in game and ill meet you at the spot you ahve told me, reward is 1 million ruppees!! Good Luck




blaststripper

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: blaststrippers app

Post  Daeshala on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:51 pm

Ok.... the spam again guys.

blast is good to go once he reaches 120. PM me or EvilMystic for invite.

_________________

Its not when you get there, its what you do when you get there.
"Great spirits have always encountered
violent opposition from mediocre minds."
              - Albert Einstein
avatar
Daeshala

Posts : 1746
Join date : 2009-10-27
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: blaststrippers app

Post  flamingsword on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:51 am

Approved once you hit 120 as Dae stated.

#Locked to prevent more spaming -_-
avatar
flamingsword

Posts : 260
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: blaststrippers app

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum