NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rukenshin

+2
Skathi
Rukenshin
6 posters

Go down

Rukenshin Empty Rukenshin

Post  Rukenshin Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:42 pm

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, your alts names, all character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.

Rukenshin SB 120 - Ninesjr
Renku Sin 91 - None

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?

It's apart of my contract Smile Deal with Skathi a bunch too Smile

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?

I'll show up to what i can, i'm currently active duty in the United States Navy and my schedule can be a bit crazy.

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why: To high for the junior guild

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to? Sure

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game? Afternoon afk selling stuff in shop

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.

Skathi is really the only perosn i've dealt with from NineSigns so. . ..

Applications can take up to 5 days to process, we appreciate your patience and we will contact you with further questions or once we have reached a decision. If you would appreciate privacy in your application please copy these questions and email them to NineSignsGuild(at!)gmail.com from the email you are registered on the boards with. Thank You.

Rukenshin

Back to top Go down

Rukenshin Empty Re: Rukenshin

Post  Skathi Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Get him in great guy, very respectable and will never make a wrong towards us.
Skathi
Skathi

Back to top Go down

Post  Eminala Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:12 am

Played with him on my lower alts. Always seems to be a good guy no issues with me. Smile
Eminala
Eminala

http://[list][img]http://rappelz.gpotato.com/petquiz/images/deat

Back to top Go down

Post  ThisIsBS Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:26 am

I'm unbelievably jealous of that ingame name dude :s the fact that you're likely a rurouni kenshin fan means you get my vote at least 4 times.
ThisIsBS
ThisIsBS

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:49 am

I have no problems with Ruke, we've spoken on a couple of occasions, he seems like a nice guy and he's faithfully stuck with us through Jr's all the way through 120. I vote yes, and will admit Ruke as early as Tuesday if no 9s object.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  ctlavender Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Yes from me too.. He could have left us if he wanted since most of the other guilds require lvl 100 to join nowadays. Good luck for your application Rukenshin. Smile
ctlavender
ctlavender

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:13 pm

Welcome to NineSigns Smile PM me when your 7 days is up ^^
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content