NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wehr App.

+8
Vashtii
Galahallt
Daeshala
Drag0naut
DaFreak
NathanExplosion
Skathi
joseph87293
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wehr App. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wehr App.

Post  joseph87293 Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:22 am

Zannie wrote:

i vote NO.........!!!!!

i see alot of disrespect coming out of this toon...

Are you serious? We were in a dp the other night and I asked you to wait a bit because I was making a trade
It was right after the server crashed and you tried to rush summon the party. If you had waited 5 more secs I would have made it but I didn't.

Then you continued to bad mouth me on Teamspeak for the next 5 minutes calling me multiple names.
pale

joseph87293

Back to top Go down

Post  DaniBz Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:58 am

Important Thing
Vashtii wrote:I would also like to add that your sarcastic/mocking/aggressive response to DaFreak's post is a turn-off for me. Again, this is my personal opinion and observation. People are free to express their opinions, feelings and perspectives here without expecting to be flamed. Please keep this in mind, I do not think you intended to be flippant, but it came across that way.

This application has been controversial. I think the fairest thing is that all we get on very well.
and I do not know, how much weight is DaFreak voice, but, I think is important in general terms, so i it is only fair that you convince to DaFreak
with estimation to dont misunderstand things and you must interact with he to improve this problem.

Until this is Unresolved, my vote will.. No.
DaniBz
DaniBz

http://URL=http://rappelzcharacters.com/u/18290/][IMG]http://sig

Back to top Go down

Post  Zannie Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:25 am

joseph87293 wrote:
Zannie wrote:

i vote NO.........!!!!!

i see alot of disrespect coming out of this toon...

Are you serious? We were in a dp the other night and I asked you to wait a bit because I was making a trade
It was right after the server crashed and you tried to rush summon the party. If you had waited 5 more secs I would have made it but I didn't.

Then you continued to bad mouth me on Teamspeak for the next 5 minutes calling me multiple names.
pale

that has nothing to do with why i vote no..if it did i would of posted yesterday....... i have read this thread and reread it......and u are very disrespectfull...

my 2 cents!
Zannie
Zannie

Back to top Go down

Post  DominaTricks Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:04 pm

I vote NO.....don't like the arguing going on just in this post .... I'm with you Zannie... I see a lot of disrespect coming from this toon.
DominaTricks
DominaTricks

Back to top Go down

Post  joseph87293 Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:12 pm

EDIT: I really want this and I don't wanna give up so easy.
I'm sorry If I come off annoying or aggressive. I just feel like I'm being attacked
so I get really defensive.

joseph87293

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:30 pm

We are accepting Wer with a 30 day provisional admittance, after speaking to Zannie and DaFreak. What this means is for the first 30 days you will be in the guild, wear the tag, but not have access to forums or a vote on new members. If all goes well after the 30 days and there is no problems, then the restrictions will be lifted. If this is acceptable to you, PM me in game for invite.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum