Nebiruss app.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nebiruss app.

Post  GuardianPhoenix on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:29 pm

my biggest problem with this application is the language.........i understand and recognize that u are trying ur best to write/talk proper English but its just very hard to understand as it is
as this is an international guild ppl are bound to speak/write not the best english but there should still be a basis to communicate on and that has been english.
having to ask some1 to translate if something is very urgent can not be a solution.......

this may cause misunderstandings and therefore problems.

i dont want to cast a vote but give something to think about

Greetings
Phoenix
GuardianPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Got to agree to Phoenix, your English just made Vashtii completely confused and getting the wrong conclusions.
This is only a small problem which is solved already by DaniBz.
But matters can always get worse.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:42 pm

even after videls "translation" I still don't get it? am I just incredibly dense?
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

explanation

Post  Nebiruss on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:12 pm

guys i'm sorry, about all this inconviniences now i got a better translator Razz, now, the question that Vashtii did, why did i left Apoca, simple, in that Guild War that 9's and w7's was into, i don't know HOW Apocalypsis was involved too... even so i got several parties when xTacox2 / imyourGOD came JUST to pk Apocalypsis ppl, i actually have a Screen Shot when he told me "if i stop seeing the Apocalypsis tag i'll stop... else, thanks apocolypsis".. and i didn't liked that... so i just said i am not sum1 who causes problem i do not want to be involved in something i don' teven know why i am into....

else, Apocalypsis ONLY went to attack Moonlight 1....

please... i mean ffs MOON?, of all the dungueons that was the one we cud own? i like doing Sieges but i want a guild who can go in higher dungueons

else then that i have no other reason for leaving the guild, i think i don't need any other... thanks for ur patiente Dae and thanks Urt for translating...

Nebiruss

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:43 pm

I talked with Nubiruss last night in game and he clarified his reason for leaving. Basically when w7 was waring us, somehow his guild got involved. And, like many of us, Nubriuss was pkd by Taco many, many times and was told "lose the tag and this stops."

That is the reason why he left, other than wanting to siege. I expressed my concern to Nubiruss that he probably wouldn't like it much here, as being pk'd just because you are a 9s tends to happen. Nubiruss said he was aware and that he was prepared to deal with it.

Ultimately its up to the guild to decide, I did inform Nubriuss of the situation he'd be getting himself into...time will tell if we are a good fit for him I guess. I'll remove my 'no' vote.
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  DominaTricks on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:52 pm

Hmmm... he left his guild because he was tired of the "pk" issue and now it doesn't matter to him and he's ready to "deal with it". Makes me wonder why he couldn't deal with it in his former guild. I think I am gonna have to vote No on this one. I just think there is more than what's being said as to why he left his other guild.
DominaTricks

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebiruss on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:01 pm

ok, i said it already, but seems like i have to repeat it... why did i left apoca CUZ IT OWNED MOON1.... I AM NOT GOING TO STAND BEING PKED FOR A GUILD THAT OWNS MOONLIGHT 1.... again... ffs, getting hunted down each party i did for a guild that didnt really worth it? no ty, that's why i left, i told that to Vashtii already...but seems he / she didnt got the point either, so i write it the way i meant and again sorry for the inconviniences... thanks for ur patiente

in simple words... in case still any doubt, I was being pked FOR a guild that owned MOON1, and IS NOT WORTH IT...

Nebiruss

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:08 pm

Nebiruss wrote: i told that to Vashtii already...but seems he / she didnt got the point either

I did get the point, take note of the post that I made earlier today where I informed the guild and voting members about our discussion, and you'll notice that I removed my no vote - I took the time to discuss your application with you personally, and in a lot of detail (meaning I asked a lot of questions).
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebiruss on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:23 pm

oh... sorry then...

Nebiruss

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebiruss on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:21 pm

guys i just wanna say that i really wanna be on this guild... i know that today the time for taking the desition ends... i srsly want to be here, this guild really shows promise for a player like me, u guys think high up and i wud really love to be here with u, and yes, i share the idea that all of us have about overcoming myself and i know that i will be able to do this with u... thanks and i will wait for ur response...

Nebiruss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:47 am

Nebiruss wrote:ok, i said it already, but seems like i have to repeat it... why did i left apoca CUZ IT OWNED MOON1.... I AM NOT GOING TO STAND BEING PKED FOR A GUILD THAT OWNS MOONLIGHT 1.... again... ffs, getting hunted down each party i did for a guild that didnt really worth it? no ty, that's why i left, i told that to Vashtii already...but seems he / she didnt got the point either, so i write it the way i meant and again sorry for the inconviniences... thanks for ur patiente

in simple words... in case still any doubt, I was being pked FOR a guild that owned MOON1, and IS NOT WORTH IT...

You seem to be the kind of person that gets stepped on his toes really quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Clutch on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:17 am

iiVanessa wrote:
Nebiruss wrote:ok, i said it already, but seems like i have to repeat it... why did i left apoca CUZ IT OWNED MOON1.... I AM NOT GOING TO STAND BEING PKED FOR A GUILD THAT OWNS MOONLIGHT 1.... again... ffs, getting hunted down each party i did for a guild that didnt really worth it? no ty, that's why i left, i told that to Vashtii already...but seems he / she didnt got the point either, so i write it the way i meant and again sorry for the inconviniences... thanks for ur patiente

You seem to be the kind of person that gets stepped on his toes really quickly.

Yes, well that's nothing new to us to be quite honest.

Clutch

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:15 am

I'm going to say, after what Raven said to me about this applicant, that as long as Dom is ok with it I will give a 14 day provisional admittance so we can make sure it's a good fit.

Its not when you get there, its what you do when you get there.
"Great spirits have always encountered
violent opposition from mediocre minds."
              - Albert Einstein
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  DominaTricks on Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:50 pm

I am fine with that Dae - I don't see any harm in giving someone a chance.
DominaTricks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum