ctlavender's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ctlavender's application

Post  ctlavender on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:30 pm

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, your alts names, all character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.
main: ctlavender - 109(One, Wild Seven)
alts: CSiauLing - 45(One); CuteBabee - 61(-); LittlePoring - 44(-)

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?
I heard it's a nice guild, and I do hope it's really nice, in terms of communication within guildies and helpfulness ^^

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?
Yes sure!

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:
I feel I am alone all the way in current guild. Wild Seven now is just somehow different with the Wild Seven I knew last time... pale
What I seek from a guild, is warmth...

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?
It depends.

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?
Around 8pm GMT +8

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.
I don't know most of the people here because they are all high lvl. :p So Sarah93 is the only one I know.
ctlavender

Back to top Go down

Re: ctlavender's application

Post  Sarah99 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:00 pm

pted with ctlavender several times in pp. he is a funny and reasoning guy. Always nice and the most important, not annoying xD (it's important to me =p)

he got my vote Smile
Sarah99

Back to top Go down

Post  TehMilirie on Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Has my vote too. (: Pted with him on sb a few times.
TehMilirie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:19 pm

I had a doubt when I read he came from WildSeven, but after I read why he left it's okay to me.
Yes

Back to top Go down

Post  ctlavender on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:52 pm

Thanks for the votes. Smile

Actually I played Rappelz since Open Beta. I had quit in E4. That time I was in One guild, which was the first dungeon owner in Tortus server. My guild was dead and when I come back in E6, the first guild I hope to get in was Wild Seven because they were our alliance last time. I never thought there's a huge difference between my old guild and them...

So this is my main reason to enter another guild, I need a good guild, not the good in terms of it is owning dungeon or whatsoever, it's about the spirit to help each other and the "home-feeling-thingy". Smile
ctlavender

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:01 am

Well, no "no" votes, open for a few days, one level short and a few references short, but this can be explained by the long break. So we're gonna do this. Conditional admittance for 14 days, then if we're all happy we'll grant forum access, and if of course you feel this isn't what you're looking for, or this isn't a good match, then we part ways and no hard feelings. How does that sound?

If you decide to take us up on this offer, Welcome to NineSigns, pm me in game for invite.

Its not when you get there, its what you do when you get there.
"Great spirits have always encountered
violent opposition from mediocre minds."
              - Albert Einstein
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top