NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fr0sty APP

+7
ApocalypseHealer
Zzerase
Daeshala
Vashtii
UntoldxXxLegend
Maeven
FR0STY
11 posters

Go down

fr0sty APP Empty fr0sty APP

Post  FR0STY Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:27 pm

1) You can find my toon in-game under nick 'fr0sty'. Currently I am close to 114 level Bishop.

I don't really run any alt characters right now. Maybe a few for witch quest rewards, but no nicks are worth mentioning. In past I used to play 113 Soul Breeder - AmazonGirl.

At the moment I am in guild Faith.

2) I guess I am quite bored of Faith, again. The lack of people on my level (110+) and numerous 14's / R7s, who do nothing and never come to siege.
Yes, I've heared, that you're very passionate about sieges and any sort of PK activity (Hori bridge only, obviously). I am so willing to fight in the sieges as well as healer support and just killing people on my level. I duel a lot mainly with really good people, like TakeuchiRio. So yes, I have a bit of experience in PvP part.

3) As I said in previous point, I'm totally open to any form of support to guild including: Witch Quest / Elite Hunt healing support, TAs, Sieges in any dungeon. Maybe not TA, because I might be in a dungeon party during the week, but the Siege will surely suit me any time.

4) As in point 2, a bit bored.

5) No.

6) 10:00 am - 11:00 pm Greenwich Time

7) Woosh that will be hard. There's a lot of people I know, but I never really paid attention to the guild tags.
I think I have partied a lot with Sarah93 and Angel12. If there is anyone else in 9Signs that had a party with my Bishop, I hope they can speak up for me.

PS: I play my account with my good friend, Adam. I can assure you that he's less troublemaker than I am, just peacefully farming and looking up AH all the time. I like H. Bridge more often and DPs and am really more talkative, so you might expect me on TS, obviously, if you invite me (^_^) and if I download TS ;..;

Peace and safety
fr0st

FR0STY
FR0STY

Back to top Go down

fr0sty APP Empty Re: fr0sty APP

Post  Maeven Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:37 pm

I haven't ptied with frosty, even though I have a 114sb/110 Priest, so I can't say that he is good/bad. So I'll sustain my vote.
Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  UntoldxXxLegend Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:10 pm

i party with fr0sty before , nice person, nice player...no complaints from me.... i vote Yes.

UntoldxXxLegend

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:18 pm

shared account?
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  FR0STY Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:03 pm

Vashtii wrote:shared account?
Yup, we join our forces together.
FR0STY
FR0STY

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:18 pm

fr0sty, I will be honest, I've only seen you in passing a few times. But if you're cool with flagging, we are known to flag *anywhere* not just on hori bridge. Our rules are really flexible with this topic and we expect people to just be intelligent with their choices ^_^ As long as you're an equal opportunity aggravator, you can do as you wish with this. I do have a question about the shared account business though. Is Adam in any other guild? We ask about alts and if people would be willing to move them and such because of potential cross information for sieges. (as you pointed out, we're big on sieges and we try to do it right) Thanks for your time in answering my questions, I'm leaning towards a yes right now pending answers Smile
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  FR0STY Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:26 pm

Daeshala wrote:fr0sty, I will be honest, I've only seen you in passing a few times. But if you're cool with flagging, we are known to flag *anywhere* not just on hori bridge. Our rules are really flexible with this topic and we expect people to just be intelligent with their choices ^_^ As long as you're an equal opportunity aggravator, you can do as you wish with this.
Obviously, on Non-PvP server you have to chose wise, who do you waste IMMO SOAP on. I'm totally fine with flagging outside Horizen. I am known for temper character towards: PKers, KSers, Noobs, Trainers and so on. The decisions I've made and people I killed never really impacted on the guild I was in, so there is no fear.

I do have a question about the shared account business though. Is Adam in any other guild? We ask about alts and if people would be willing to move them and such because of potential cross information for sieges. (as you pointed out, we're big on sieges and we try to do it right) Thanks for your time in answering my questions, I'm leaning towards a yes right now pending answers Smile
Adam and I play on the same character, so we are in the same guild. He shares my concern about boredom in Faith though. There's no problem for him or me whatsoever. I hope it is not for you as well.
For the alt thing - I don't really want to mess up your alt-guilds with my alts, that I honestly do not play. It's better for them to stay guildless as they are and I can 'cross the information' directly through my main. Smile
FR0STY
FR0STY

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Alrightie no problem, that's fine that they are guildless. If you do ever want to slap a tag on them so they can exercise our warp, NineSignsJr is made just for that, it's in our alliance. And I'm fine with the dual users on this account then, since he doesn't have a main elsewhere.

Voting Yes, and keeping open a little longer so others can share opinion.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:52 pm

Yes, I have been talking with fr0sty for a while at hori bridge and it was nice. It started out of almost nothing but im sure we were chatting for like 20 mins Razz friendly player and good english ;D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:16 pm

Everyone else seems ok with the app, so I won't disrupt it with a "no" - shared accounts just concern me. I've had interactions with other players on our server who share their account, and at its best its confusing, at its worst its...well, worse. I've been in situations where u're talking to a character, and they're awesome - then turn around and they pk u or hunt you and you ask why...turns out its a different person on the same account. Also its hard to know who it is you're talking to or dealing with - as u each have different personalities and temperaments....but each actions are held accountable to the character. So thats just my two cents. As always I'll support what the guild decides :-)
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Zzerase Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:00 pm

another active healer is always a plus, i'll put a yes (heck even a semi-active is =P)
Zzerase
Zzerase

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseHealer Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:47 pm

Vote: Yes

ApocalypseHealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Harbinger2nd Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:53 pm

alright, my one question: Is frosty a girl? Since Adam is a guy, if frosty is a girl this could make some people very confused *looks at zyp*
Harbinger2nd
Harbinger2nd

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel12 Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:43 pm

I vote YESSS since i have had alot of party's with fr0sty. He/She is a cool person and a nice healer in DPs Very Happy
fr0st fr0st fr0st bounce bounce bounce
Angel12
Angel12

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:55 pm

I've partied with frosty a few times, I have no problem with him
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  Zverca Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:13 am

Shared accounts aren't a problem for me *khem, y'know, hubbie & wife here, for instance*. As it is with you, Vash ^^
I remember a while ago getting my huna in a dp with you, and when I said 'Hey Vash, why isn't Rom in here, too?' I got a response 'This is Rom' ^^

Zverca
Zverca

Back to top Go down

Post  FR0STY Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:43 am

Harbinger2nd wrote:alright, my one question: Is frosty a girl? Since Adam is a guy, if frosty is a girl this could make some people very confused *looks at zyp*
Na, we're both male.
I'm Oscar, he's Adam. Razz
FR0STY
FR0STY

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:02 pm

Zverca wrote:Shared accounts aren't a problem for me *khem, y'know, hubbie & wife here, for instance*. As it is with you, Vash ^^
I remember a while ago getting my huna in a dp with you, and when I said 'Hey Vash, why isn't Rom in here, too?' I got a response 'This is Rom' ^^

just because he knows my account doesn't make vash a shared character. vash is my account - rom is his account, we don't split a toon. and im not looking to be flamed here, or get on a bad foot with frosty that is NOT my intention, i am NOT 'saying' no - but I am just brining up a point. i have no issue with the app and my vote is 'yes'

i hope that clears things up
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Ok, haven't seen any "no" votes, so gonna pass this through. Welcome to NineSigns Oscar and Adam! PM me in game for invite when you're ready. Smile
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down