BlackTheRipper Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BlackTheRipper Application

Post  silvino on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:51 pm

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, your alts names, all character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.

I am BlackTheRipper(Lv 52 DM), i have Ill(iLL)egalSummon(lv60 bs) and Soldi3rBoy(90 Soldier), Illegal and Soldi3r are in Faith. BlackTheRipper was in Hells Angels.

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?

I want to join ninesigns because firstly, when my friend invited me to Hells Angels i quickly made friends with everyone, and seeing as the most moved to ninesigns, hopefully they havent forgotten me Very Happy. Secondly, i have had a liking for this guild, cool name and i like it reputation. Also another one of my friends which i met is also in the guild.

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?

I probably would be but being Lv52 i doubt i would be of any help, for now. Also my laptop isnt really ready for ta's and sieges but i plan to get a new laptop/computer to fix that.

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:

Basically, most of them went to ninesigns and i heard Hells Angels was gone.

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?

My alts must stay in Faith as Faith has done alot for me and i have done alot for them to just leave. I would also like to do the same for this guild anyway possible Smile

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?

E-mail me: ebn21@hotmail.co.uk ...also i shud be in-game frequently pacific time

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.

iiVanessa, ItachiU, and Kriminal

iiVanessa has my e-mail so any contact that cant get to me can go thorugh her..if she dont mind XD

Last edited by silvino on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the e-mail was attached to the elipses(the 3 dots(...)))

silvino

Back to top Go down

Re: BlackTheRipper Application

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:07 pm

No , defnitely a no..
just kidding ^.^

I can confirm he's from HA Smile

YES

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:00 pm

HA or not this is not a alt parking guild and is meant for mains . i have no issue with your alts going in NineSignsJr but a no to main guild
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  silvino on Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:04 pm

who says my high lv is my main....im telling u he and illegal are my making cash chars or at least attempt to make cash... even vanessa knows this.

u think with the rep of 9signs i wud let inactive join :O

silvino

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top