NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MrJoshua App

3 posters

Go down

MrJoshua App Empty MrJoshua App

Post  MrJoshua Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:02 am

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, your alts names, all character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.
Hi, i am MrJoshua a 101 champ, i create lots of alts when i am bored, i have a bs lvl 65, cleric lvl 51, and others, i don't know why but i have been creating lots of characters, most of them are for pk when i'm bored but this time i'm playing with MrJoshua at moment. I do not have guild with my alts because they are kinda low Razz , but i have been trying to join a guild with MrJoshua since r5.

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?
I want to join this guild because as i see is a good guild, i have been in a lot of bad guilds, i'm kinda tired of that. And as i see there are lots of level variability then i can make easier party's

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?
I like to be in every siege so i will be on on every siege attack i guess.

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:Been guildless for a while. CandyMassaker was just a "for fun" guild until i decided on a
If i leave a guild is because of treating bad or because guild is losing grade.

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?
I will always move my alts to my guild but i gotta level up them to the required level first because i have been deleting my high lvl alts because they were more than level 70 (they didn't do witch quest).

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game? My work schedule varies from week to week but im
I actually log in all days at every hour to see how the game is going instead i have any other pledge but in 3 weeks - 1 month i will be off for 3 weeks because i'm going out of the country.

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members
Daeshala

MrJoshua

Back to top Go down

MrJoshua App Empty Re: MrJoshua App

Post  Mystic Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:17 am

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:42 pm

Closing this as a "no" for now. Will reconsider upon reaching lvl 110/more references than just partying with me once.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum