NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalypsis App

2 posters

Go down

Apocalypsis App Empty Apocalypsis App

Post  Alewolf86 Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:54 pm

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, your alts names, all character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.

hi guys, i'm Alewolf (Bishop 134) , MasterBred3r (SB 108), got other acc with Blass (BS 107) and Pitbult (huna 129) all are in my guild

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?

we want join in your ally because got friends there, my guildies have many friends there too, you have R6 ppl for pt Ally (I want up rlly fast) and we want good sieges and TA, i think we can help too in your sieges, got good ppl, sorry my bad english :-)

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accomodate everyone)?

yes, we are available for TA and siege when you want, my ppl are active all time

4) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?

all days after 12:00 pm (monday-friday) and weekend all the time

Alewolf86

Back to top Go down

Apocalypsis App Empty Re: Apocalypsis App

Post  Pokai Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:35 pm

hi ale, nice to see you are interested in alliance. could you please provide us with some more info about your guild?
if you think this is public and that info should NOT be posted here.. feel free to send me a private message in these same forums.
thank you
Pokai
Pokai

Back to top Go down

Post  Pokai Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:16 pm

according to polls in our members section, leaders, coleaders and alliance leaders.
Your Alliance Aplication has been Denied.
Good Luck
Pokai
Pokai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum