NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Jennica

4 posters

Go down

Application Jennica Empty Application Jennica

Post  Jennica Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:20 am

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, your alts names, all character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.

Jennica (main) 109 SB
Keirra (alt) 72 Evoker
(both of these previously in Darkstalkers)

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?

I want to be in an active guild, where I can help others as others have helped me. I'd also like to participate in new things, and make new friends.
Also, I have a r/l friend who's currently in the guild... we hangout alot in game (dp/quests/ect) it'd be nice to be in the same guild as him (Beerboy). Smile

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?

Yep. ^^

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:

Left Darkstalkers on Monday morning (4/19) to join a guild that is comprised of more than just myself, and my husband. XD

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?

Yes.

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?

Between 10pm & 6am usually.

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.

Beerboy/Daeshala/Hunaja/ShadowEvoker
Jennica
Jennica

Back to top Go down

Application Jennica Empty Re: Application Jennica

Post  Pokai Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:01 pm

yes
gl on app
Pokai
Pokai

Back to top Go down

Post  Beerboy Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:35 am

i can't wait to see my sis in 9S, she better not pass me though -_- i better go lvl some more,lol
hope the guild agrees with her joinin cheers
Beerboy
Beerboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:03 am

Happy to have you come along Smile hope you all push eachother to level fast. Welcome to NineSigns! pm me in game for invite.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down