NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

k0nrad Application.

+7
Vashtii
Mystic
Piotr
ravenmist
Sarah99
Boos
smallintestine
11 posters

Go down

k0nrad Application. Empty k0nrad Application.

Post  smallintestine Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:26 pm

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, your alts names, all character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.
K0nrad (88 sin previously of ScarletRose) - all other alts are merely used for storage as i wish to concentrate on only 1 char.

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?
After having looked around at other guilds, i did not want to be lost in masses of players, becoming just another member of some guild (example being thiefs guild) i also found a NineSigns guild member "Leca to be extremely helpful, in comparison to other members of other guilds whom i found to just ignore me. so overall it appears to be a well organised, well planned, active, and very helpful guild, with whom i believe having a place in will help my growth within the world of rappelz exponential, in what appears to be a very friendly and helpful environment.

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?
old guild never did these, main reason i want to move guilds Smile

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:
ScarletRose seem to be barely active, and are very boring, never appear to siege, or TA, every attempt i made to try and get them to was met with empty promises. Furthermore i would rather be in a guild that kept me interested.

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?
I dont see why not.

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?
most times of day. but certainly between 4-11pm gmt

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.
Leca, (this is the only reference i have, sorry)
smallintestine
smallintestine

Back to top Go down

k0nrad Application. Empty Re: k0nrad Application.

Post  Boos Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:55 pm

K0nrad came to me asking about guild active and members friendly etc. He seems to be very active player such as a nice person. I did pt with him using my toon Leca, witch quest i think, and he really seems to be a very nice guy.

I know Scarlet Rose leader, actually my best friend in-game came from that guild (natasy), and i know his leader wouldnt accept anyone just to make number.

so, as the only referance for him, i would say yes for this player that is showing very interesting in guild sieges, active etc Smile

Sry my english

take care all
Boos
Boos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah99 Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:51 pm

never pt with him before, but the prerequisite is main char must be lvl 100+. I would say no if his main is 88 considering the most of new players lacking dp experience in CV and PP. I would recast my vote when he reaches R5
Sarah99
Sarah99

Back to top Go down

Post  ravenmist Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:26 pm

well sarah is right, lately with the Witch quest all 70 players went to 88 in no time, there are some "experiencies" u need to learn DPing in LM / CV in order to continue to PP, and even more in this time when all dungeon mobs are hardbones, so ill hold my vote, cuz as others says is a good person, but the rules are 100+
ravenmist
ravenmist

Back to top Go down

Post  smallintestine Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:41 am

That is understanable.
i do read a lot of guides and what not.
however i guess it isnt the same as actual experience.
However are there many level 88+ in the guild that could help me get to R5 in dps,
and i guess see if i am okay in dps.
Yours thankfully.
smallintestine
smallintestine

Back to top Go down

Post  Piotr Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:05 am

ravenmist wrote:well sarah is right, lately with the Witch quest all 70 players went to 88 in no time, there are some "experiencies" u need to learn DPing in LM / CV in order to continue to PP, and even more in this time when all dungeon mobs are hardbones, so ill hold my vote, cuz as others says is a good person, but the rules are 100+
sry to interfere, but fresh lvl 50 char could play better than not one r6s or even r7s. LVL doesnt have anything to do with game knowledge, just have a look at twinnity LOL and from r7 : m1stika but could mention many others
Piotr
Piotr
Alliance Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:52 am

smallintestine wrote:That is understanable.
However are there many level 88+ in the guild that could help me get to R5 in dps,
Yours thankfully.

i pm'ed leca in game about a min after you posted your app . asking if he would make a post here & set up a few pt's with other 9's and your self to get there opinions and more ref's

this app may take longer then the 1 week we say in the rules but your app is not being closed / locked due to your lv . just need more 9's to pt with ya and post back

also post all your alt's names & lv's even if your not using them
Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  smallintestine Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:57 am

Mystic wrote:
smallintestine wrote:That is understanable.
Yours thankfully.

i pm'ed leca in game about a min after you posted your app . asking if he would make a post here & set up a few pt's with other 9's and your self to get there opinions and more ref's

this app may take longer then the 1 week we say in the rules but your app is not being closed / locked due to your lv . just need more 9's to pt with ya and post back

also post all your alt's names & lv's even if your not using them

ahhh ok awesome Smile
well i DPed all morning in PP1 and managed to hit lvl 89.
and thats fine with me, i can wait as long as it takes to get into nine Smile
pm me whenever a dp is ready.

and my alts are
un0hana lvl 20 cleric
k0mamura lvl 18 Sorcerer

thankyou very much guys.
smallintestine
smallintestine

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:52 pm

This looks like a good app. to me and it is refreshing to hear from someone who is truly interested in the guild for some very good reasons, imo. I feel for you with SR, and tbh I'm surprised you made it this long! I was a past member of SR, dunno if we were in the guild at the same time though. And the guild never did anything and for the most part people wouldn't talk or help you, and if they did promise something it fell through. Thats why I left to join Vals....and then landed here in 9's with my fellow ex-valuins.

It looks like a good app, and in this case I think it would be best to join after you hit R5 since our recruitment lvl is currently set to 100+. Keep working hard, hit 100 and you have a complete YES from Vash ;-)
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  ravenmist Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:00 pm

yea so far i have seen good answers, u have a yes for me, lets see how this goes

@pio i know lvl doesnt matter, i have played rappelz since Epic2 Beta (OMG im old..) and just hit r6 2 months ago.. i have collected good info, and knowledge lot of experience, the reason i wrote that was cuz gaining 18 lvls in no time, u could lack when facing mobs harder that u used to, and even more if is ur main, i mean, a player with a main 100+ and his alt is 88 for the quest, well he already have the experience al least of the Takin FR (pain in the ass xD ) u know; from the theory to the practice is a long jump..
ravenmist
ravenmist

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:36 am

Pio, you're always welcome to comment, we all value your opinion as a long standing player, an alliance guild leader, and even just as a good friend to NineSigns Smile . Really if any alliance guild leader or member has something to say, please feel free to speak up. The more information we have on someone the better. Since I no longer play my 10 alts like I used to, many applicants now I haven't partied with in the past on an alt, so I need the help.

Now back to the app at hand; I'm gonna say too that 88 is a little far off from 100 for us to admit at this time unless I see a real landslide endorsement. ScarletRose is (as far as I know) not a guild that is coming to us en masse like Valuins, Evasion, FrenchTouch, and RevolutionBR did, so the regular admission rules will apply. But I am very encouraged by the applicant in their positive review of us, and picking us among all the other guilds available! So here is what I will do. I like Mystic's idea of a "review" dp in this situation. If after review the guild says to let the level go I will do it. I can possibly attend the pt myself on QueenAnn, but if not then I trust you guys Wink Please keep in mind that the 100+ rule is mostly for our players to well.. have people the same level to play with. I would hate for you to join such an active guild and then wind up leaving because there wasn't anyone active for you to play with. But it looks like you're determined to level to get into a pt range with us.. so let's try this idea.. Can either Vashtii, Mystic, Boos, or someone get together a pt with this gentleman and we can see where we stand?
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:50 am

i got a 89 sin that is the guild leader of starseeds

i can maybe use it and pt on it , i am sure between all the alt's in 9's we can make up a 1/2 to full pt just of us. may take some patience to get us all on and not all ready doing something at the same time
Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  smallintestine Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:02 am

Thankyou very much for even considering my application to be honest guys ha ha Very Happy
really appreciate the time your taking out for me.

i pretty much have this post refreshing throughout the whole day, just to see whats being said,
so whenever someone is on, if its posted on here i'll definetely see it,
i will also attempt to be on rappelz as much as possible throughout the night (5-12pm GMT) so you can pm me on there.
so when a party is ready i shall be prepared for action.
i don't mind waiting as long as it takes Smile

thankyou again,
and again.
ha ha.
smallintestine
smallintestine

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:51 pm

I'd be more than happy to help in the dp....but I am 105 so I might be a bit out of range...anyway, please let me know if/when you'll need me. thank you :-p
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  seob Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:00 pm

i know him, played with him with my 2 alts (HelenaBR asnd AlysonBR). He is a nice player, i support his application...

GL

ps.: PM on game to play together
seob
seob

Back to top Go down

Post  MajorCox Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:21 am

I have never played of him, but I would be glad to get on Katie and roll through pp with you all. I have never been in a test DP but it sounds like hela fun Smile

GL

MajorCox

Back to top Go down

Post  smallintestine Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:02 pm

Just to say i've now got 2 weeks holiday from college for easter Very Happy
so i will be on as many days as possible,
for as much time as possible,
im also level 91 now Smile so hope there are more people who might be able to party.
many thanks.
smallintestine
smallintestine

Back to top Go down

Post  krapis Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:10 am

Hi, if I'm online I can join in dp too. Just pm me or shout in guild chat. My Chars are ITSAKINDAMAGIC and HapanKorppu wl and sb.

krapis

Back to top Go down

Post  krapis Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:59 am

Been in a couple of partys with K0nrad and seem's to know what he is doing, and also seem's to be a nice person Smile so yes from me.

krapis

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:34 am

All who partied with k0nrad seemed to like him, so he's been added. Belated welcome to NineSigns.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down