NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palma Ut Subcribo, I will miss you.

+38
Nigglesworth
iiScarletRose
Zzerase
jesusisalive123
Numot
Warb1rD
eminala80
BBG
oxymnya
Magnus
flamingsword
MyAxeRockz
ZooForYou
evildante
Sachi
xROMULUSx
UnderworldHedes
Todash
Hukuri
GuardianPhoenix
dan1974
LunaSerenity
Zyppora
DaenV
SoulRest
S1nIsG0od
Zverca
Saya
Clutch
ChesterMcClain
xSilverSkyx
Shafted
waldgon
Gothangel77
Vatory
Pokai
FootSwitch
Daeshala
42 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Palma Ut Subcribo, I will miss you. - Page 3 Empty Re: Palma Ut Subcribo, I will miss you.

Post  MyAxeRockz Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:52 am

Gay...
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Palma Ut Subcribo, I will miss you. - Page 3 Empty Re: Palma Ut Subcribo, I will miss you.

Post  UnderworldHedes Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:08 pm

MyAxeRockz wrote:Gay...

Your face? ;o
UnderworldHedes
UnderworldHedes

Back to top Go down

Post  Hukuri Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:17 am

UnderworldHedes wrote:

Your face? ;o

o.O

Hukuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:29 pm

I don't intend to shut the forums, use it as you wish for legal purposes as outlined in the ToS of Forumotion. Some answers for people:

1) Can I continue to be NineSigns in other games?

Yes, I grant license for you to continue to use NineSigns name in other games at this time. I hold creative license over the name.

2) I see NineSigns people in game still, what gives?

I decided instead of a formal disband, since so many people no longer play and wanted their toons buried in Signs, to leave it as a dead guild outside the alliance, as Evasion is now. Consider the Signs 'dead but dreaming' in Rappelz. I will not be adding new toons to NineSigns for any reason.

I will still check this message board once in a while, but I will be working on http://havenguild.forumotion.com mostly, so messaging me there might be faster. Let me know if you need something done on these forums such as creating a space for a new game.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Zzerase Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:15 am

It has been a great many years Dae and 9S. I will miss you all as well. If anyone has wondered, i have been missing from Rappelz for quite some time due to the way the game is heading. Also i have been playing Aion, now that it is free to play. And wow that game is nice.

Anyway i wish everyone the best. The days with Rapplez has been a blast. I guess now i can officially go retire from this game, since the only thing that made me want to return is now disbanded.

Dae, you have been the best guildleader i ever met (in all my online games). I will miss you Smile

Zzerase
Zzerase

Back to top Go down

Post  iiScarletRose Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:57 pm

I just wanna say thanks Dae. You were the best guild leader ever and this guild was so much fun. I finally found a group of people that could put up with my craziness , trolling , weirdness , etc. I played this game for 3 years and im really gonna miss it. You guys have been the best friends ever and I love you. I left for good yesterday. I said my goodbyes to everyone and logged off rappelz for the very last time. So once again, thanks for the fun but this party is over for me. Love you all , Bye I love you
iiScarletRose
iiScarletRose

Back to top Go down

Post  Todash Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:53 pm

Zz, what server are you on in Aion?
Todash
Todash

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigglesworth Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:20 am

It was fun while it lasted .. 9s / Valuins was the only guild I was ever in, in Rappelz, so I don't have much to complain.
Zz and I are playing in the Siel server in Aion .. and that game is much better than Crappelz Smile

Peace,
Niggles

Nigglesworth

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:55 am

F2P now?!?! That game is now gonna go on my list of games to try out when I finally have time to play other games Very Happy
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  CivicPower Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:17 pm

xROMULUSx wrote:F2P now?!?! That game is now gonna go on my list of games to try out when I finally have time to play other games Very Happy

Aka never Wink
CivicPower
CivicPower

Back to top Go down

Post  UnderworldHedes Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:51 pm

xROMULUSx wrote:F2P now?!?! That game is now gonna go on my list of games to try out when I finally have time to play other games Very Happy

Stick to ur Star Wars xP .....we both know ur staying there XD

Last edited by UnderworldHedes on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
UnderworldHedes
UnderworldHedes

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:08 pm

Nothing else to say, but I will miss you all my dear friends!
Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  icefirex Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:25 pm

This guild was one of the best guilds I have ever joined.

Thanks for all the fun Very Happy

and good luck to all Cool
icefirex
icefirex

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:07 am

UnderworldHedes wrote:

Your face? ;o

Nah, your face Smile .

Wasn't nearly as active as I wanted to be (especially lately) but it was extremely fun playing with you guys. Thanks for all the help and putting up with my constant breaks and whatnot. Wish you all the best of luck and who knows, might run into some of you in some other games (I tend to name my toons FenrirFenris xD).
Send me a message if ya want my skype or facebook.

-Fen (Angel)

Last edited by Fenrir on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : : /)
Fenrir
Fenrir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3