NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, news, news

2 posters

Go down

News, news, news Empty News, news, news

Post  LunaSerenity Mon May 21, 2012 2:37 pm

Hey guys and girls,

how is it going? As you know, I don´t play Rappelz anymore, because I got no time. I heard, there happened a lot ingame, just couldnt manage to get all news. So I am asking you as well for some news in Rappelz. I´d like to get some nice stories Very Happy

Don´t be mad at me for no seeing me online anymore. Give some hugs to Hikaru and Zyp Smile Someday, I might be back. But Dawson loves to crawl a lot and he loves to make me busy. Everything what is movable, goes into his hand and somewhere else, where i have to find it. Even my computers are not safe anymore. A few days ago, he turned my computer off!!!

Have a nice day Smile
LunaSerenity
LunaSerenity

Back to top Go down

News, news, news Empty Re: News, news, news

Post  Daeshala Tue May 22, 2012 3:56 pm

Well, things have quieted down a lot on the server, Winter is nearly non existant now, and everyone's just leveling leveling leveling during the event. Now is a great time to go merchant mode and stack up stuff to make your gear in the next part, so maybe you can do that in game Smile
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaSerenity Tue May 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Merchandmode ingame is best, true. So winter is finally done. Good to hear Smile Take care all.

Everyones lvling... someday i´ll be t3 too!!! LOL

Maybe, when I get time. Otherwise, I´ll send my baby Wink
LunaSerenity
LunaSerenity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down