demonsbain

View previous topic View next topic Go down

demonsbain

Post  demons on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:57 am

Dae told me to fill this out due to Jrs becoming a an alt parking guild

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, class, lv , your alts names, alt character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.
demonsbain lvl 115 sin currently in Jrs, ManceRaider 98 evoker currently in Jrs., demonsbain2 lvl 22 warehouse overflow toon.

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?
I want to join because the Jrs guild is no longer active

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?
I will do my best for timed attacks and all others but family and work do come first.

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:
Jrs going to alt parking

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?
my alt is already in Jrs:) so yes I have no problem moving all my alts

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?
best time to reach me in game is between 6:30am-12pm central standard time

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.
OneData, Dae

Last edited by xROMULUSx on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding in the questions for clarity and ease of read.)
demons

Back to top Go down

Re: demonsbain

Post  DaenV on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:42 am

Applications are to be completed with respect to the conditions supplied by http://ninesigns.forumotion.com/t5-directions-for-applying-to-ninesigns-guild.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:48 pm

Screw that, OneData gets in.
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:40 pm

Only thing he's missing is one reference...being that he's in Jr.s, it shouldn't be hard to find one more.
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  demons on Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:14 pm

I forgot to add rinshi
demons

Back to top Go down

Post  BBG on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:17 pm

demons wrote:I forgot to add rinshi

Unfortunately, having Rinnii as a reference does not help you much.

... you know ... 'cause it's Rin ... Rolling Eyes

Actually, does not help you at all as Rinshi is still in the Jr. ranks Crying or Very sad

... unless this is the beginning of the Great Junior Merge, where not-quite-145s like BT, Rinshi, et. al. get moved on up,
and 9Jr is oficially declared an "alt-mostly" guild, and is closed for general applications (unless referred by main guild members).

BBG

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:20 pm

You can have my vote. You've been devoted to 9S for long time, and just like Ashton (icefirex) you can find your place in main guild.
Yes from me.
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:22 pm

Maeven wrote:You can have my vote. You've been devoted to 9S for long time, and just like Ashton (icefirex) you can find your place in main guild.
Yes from me.

+1.5
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  Clutch on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:30 pm

My vote is yes. Since there are relatively few active Jrs members to bring up into the main guild, the references don't bother me. This is especially the case as you aren't in the level range to play with most of us and we rarely interacted with the Jrs guild as it was. I won't hold that against you, because it's largely our shortcoming, not yours.

I will say I think it would be best, for now, to just have your main character in the main guild and the others to stay in Jrs.

Clutch

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:36 pm

Sorry took me a minute to get here. Since we have closed NSJ to outside people in light of the changing player demographics in the game, I asked demonsbain what he would like to do. He's an extrememly old player, having remembered the war between patriots and valuins when the war with winter started and suprising me a lot. He ofc had a different main then and was in a bystander guild. I am waiving level requirement as we are closing up NineSignsJr to outside people and he would like to move to the main guild rather than become a member of DeathPods (both choices were offered by me and Soul)

That being said, I'm voting yes on him as a player too, he's been with us a long time in NSJ and never gave us a stitch of trouble and is a friendly person.

Its not when you get there, its what you do when you get there.
"Great spirits have always encountered
violent opposition from mediocre minds."
              - Albert Einstein
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:42 pm

Daeshala wrote:Sorry took me a minute to get here. Since we have closed NSJ to outside people in light of the changing player demographics in the game, I asked demonsbain what he would like to do. He's an extrememly old player, having remembered the war between patriots and valuins when the war with winter started and suprising me a lot. He ofc had a different main then and was in a bystander guild. I am waiving level requirement as we are closing up NineSignsJr to outside people and he would like to move to the main guild rather than become a member of DeathPods (both choices were offered by me and Soul)

That being said, I'm voting yes on him as a player too, he's been with us a long time in NSJ and never gave us a stitch of trouble and is a friendly person.

+2.0
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  bali on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:22 am

YES

bali

Back to top Go down

Post  connorjhall on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:35 am

i do not see any reason why not yes from me and i think i have seen him on ts3 so he has thats aswell which is handy in pt's
connorjhall

http://www.facebook.com/connorjhall

Back to top Go down

Post  Shafted on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:17 pm

Kinda recall partying with him a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago when 1 of my alts was in Jnr's.......No probs that i can remember, so if u want Demon, u can use me as your 3rd reference.

YES to app, gl
Shafted

Back to top Go down

Post  demons on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Thank you shafted
demons

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Guess I didn't post this yet so...don't know him very well personally but given his history and dedication to the guild, I vote yes.
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:14 am

Welcome to NineSigns, pm me in game for invite.

Its not when you get there, its what you do when you get there.
"Great spirits have always encountered
violent opposition from mediocre minds."
              - Albert Einstein
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum