NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are you?

+50
DaFreak
Doki
Ducal
bladedancer702
MyAxeRockz
Basik
Fuzzy
ThisIsBS
shipley
Incendiary
DominaTricks
flamingsword
ctlavender
Drag0naut
ChesterMcClain
icefirex
Sano
NathanExplosion
ragzinc
TehMilirie
Maeven
Cyanine
Galahallt
d0ctr3s
Angel12
Dije
Zethron
Sirens
GuardianPhoenix
Piotr
krapis
TerraRem
BattleChan
Mystic
ApocalypseHealer
Sealing
Magnus
xROMULUSx
nBz
seob
MikeB
PeeterPan
Daeshala
ShockeR
Pokai
Todash
Seher
Vashtii
Zyppora
LunaSerenity
54 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Who are you? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who are you?

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:20 am

flamingsword wrote:man, dont we have any chicks in this guild? lmao tired a looking at dudes XD

We got ALOT of chicks in the guild/alliance Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaSerenity Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:43 am

In my Ally too.. And one with the hottest voice I know ingame!!!
LunaSerenity
LunaSerenity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:53 am

LunaSerenity wrote:In my Ally too.. And one with the hottest voice I know ingame!!!

I've told her this to her alot of times already, but Kes has an incredibly cute voice ;o
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyppora Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:04 pm

LunaSerenity wrote:In my Ally too.. And one with the hottest voice I know ingame!!!

I know who this is =D

iiVanessa wrote:I've told her this to her alot of times already, but Kes has an incredibly cute voice ;o

Agreed, but she doesn't beat the girl Luna is talking about Wink
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:25 pm

Who is that :O??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:21 pm

lol, what is it harass the girl's day? No girl pictures for you! =)
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:56 pm

WOW...thanx for "shootn me down!" grrrr the ONLY woman I will step down to in the "sexiest voice contest" will be Dom! Smile She's aweeeeeesome! Just join late night teamspeak and be the judge Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:41 pm

Hey what about me I got a sexy voice Cool lol!
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:47 pm

*pats rom gently on the shoulder* i like your voice sweetie
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sealing Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 pm

no need to get interwebz smeckz when i got my smexy nicole next to me <3 Very Happy
Sealing
Sealing

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaSerenity Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:10 pm

I´d love to talk to dom once Very Happy But I am too shy to join your ts Sad
LunaSerenity
LunaSerenity

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:12 pm

you've been in our ts before...I remember talking to you there =)
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaSerenity Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Mostly I was in TS alone in chan with Zyp.. But when I joined once, I did talk shortly.. Cause you girls made me say something Razz
LunaSerenity
LunaSerenity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:14 pm

kessy wrote:WOW...thanx for "shootn me down!" grrrr the ONLY woman I will step down to in the "sexiest voice contest" will be Dom! Smile She's aweeeeeesome! Just join late night teamspeak and be the judge Wink

Im scared of Dom after the stories I heard from Shocker o.O
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  DominaTricks Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:47 pm

Scared of little ol' me?? You need to be with us during late night TS. We should schedule that for Saturday night, October 2nd - I FINALLY have a day off the next day!!
DominaTricks
DominaTricks

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:45 pm

alright, I'll be there dom....add me into the mix and its sure to be a "omg mute the women" night lol!
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaSerenity Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:11 am

May I join too, dom? Shocked
LunaSerenity
LunaSerenity

Back to top Go down

Post  DominaTricks Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:42 am

*Sigh* Didn't get to have that "late night team speak" My apologies Sad I have been so friggin tired lately! I don't even remember what we did that Saturday night that we didn't get on TS Mad Sometimes I feel like I'm loosing my mind! Question Question Anyone up to reschedule for this weekend?? We can do Friday or Saturday night (that would be 10/8 or 10/9) I really do miss you guys and I PROMISE I'll be on this weekend. I do have to work Sat. 10/9 from 11 - 4 - but I am off tomorrow and then will be home by 5 on Saturday. Please don't give up on me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

And YES Luna ... would love to have you join!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!! sunny
DominaTricks
DominaTricks

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaSerenity Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:22 am

Sadly I don´t have net yet.. Hopefully I´ll get today, so i can pass by in your TS and say good bye.

I´ll be off for more than 2 weeks after Sad gonna miss you *sniff*
LunaSerenity
LunaSerenity

Back to top Go down

Who are you? - Page 7 Empty Funguy :D

Post  Incendiary Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:04 am

Hello Luna Very Happy as well as everyone else, my name is Rudy, i'm 18. i live in Southern California, USA, i love to draw, and read and cook in my free time, i do construction, drywall and maintenance mainly. I'm mostly know under the name Funguy.but u might know me from my older toon AkiBuin. i play rappelz, well firstly 'cause it keeps me from getting into trouble. secondly because its addicting and lastly because of minor insomnia lol keeps me entertained when i can't sleep. anywho heres a picture of me after work Very Happy enjoy
Who are you? - Page 7 1028101437
Incendiary
Incendiary

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaSerenity Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am

Lol.. Awesome pic Very Happy You like your job? You look kinda... coloured !
LunaSerenity
LunaSerenity

Back to top Go down

Who are you? - Page 7 Empty shipley465 ^__^

Post  shipley Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:36 am

OK. b4 i do this i must VENT and share lol. i just attempted twice to write all this on a little netbook. 1st attempt i hit some button and it took me to facebook and whiped out everything ( full size keyboard MY ASS!) 2nd attempt got pretty far enjoying my self and than hit return or some crap and boom gone again> i am not kidding folk when i say this. while my main PC was booting up.l i went into the other room. POINTED at my netbok and said out loud. "I HATE YOU, i seriously do" whether or not it hurt its feelings is beyond me> but it made me feel better.LMAO!

OK.( taking a deep breathe, cracking knuckles) regaining composure.here we go....Hey there! im Shipley! my Real name is Patrick. I have been playing Rappelz for over a year and a half now and have wasted alot of damn hard earned money in the CS> but im banned from CS cuase my wife said so LMAO( bank statement, we wont discuss). Yes im married have been since last December. SO...come the 19th will be our 1 year anniversary WOOHOO! i have actually made it through an entire YEAR with this woman LOL. just kidding i love her to death and we both like to joke alot.

Currrently im on my "Seasonal Layoff" I drive a conrete mixer truck for a living> the trucks that hve the revolving barrel that mixes the concrete recipe( sand, rock, portland, water) like a cake mix. and we drivers deliver to jobsites. to ocassional "not so nice contactors" Smile. My Wife on the other hand is Middle School Marching Band Director. we met online. and have been happy ever since ( just as long as i submit to all her bidding) what? did i say that. just kidding again. we both do our fair share. As for the music part. her job has opened a whole new world for me music-wise IE: marching band competitions, jazz festivals, musicals, and i truly enjoy it!

Hobbies/Leisure: getting my huna to R7 someday, riding motorcycle (when its warm of course). oh YES i forgot IM FROM IOWA its chilly here to say the least. ok. hunting. yes ladies and gents. i hunt deer. got a real nice size doe thats prob done being processed. as for riding motorcycle. since 1998( my 1st motorcycle trip to yellowstone and colorado) i have been on a total of 5 bike trips. last one was in 2006( holy crap has it been that long) i told everyone that i ride with. i just wanna hang it up. too many miles on a bike. yes the sites the camping and especially the riding is something to be experienced. that and one you ride. its IN YOUR BLOOD. no matter how you fight it. you gotta RIDE!

Well. thats basically me. i like to joke. i like to blab ^^. i love to have a good time. but when it comes to this game. yeah i kinda take it serious. im very honorable, i know my place rank-wise, and i shut up and listen to my superiors. i think ill make a nice asset to this guild. but of course all dependant on my schedule. take care all! see you in here or in the game!

-Shipley465
shipley
shipley

Back to top Go down

Post  Incendiary Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:28 pm

Yup.Luna i love the line of work i do. It is fun, especially with my co-workers they're rather entertaining lol. and as for the colored part, its the popcorn stuff u see on your ceilings. was scraping it that day. Very Happy
Incendiary
Incendiary

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:47 pm

shipley wrote:

Currrently im on my "Seasonal Layoff" I drive a concrete mixer truck for a living> the trucks that hve the revolving barrel that mixes the concrete recipe( sand, rock, portland, water) like a cake mix. and we drivers deliver to jobsites. to ocassional "not so nice contactors" Smile. My Wife on the other hand is Middle School Marching Band Director. we met online. and have been happy ever since ( just as long as i submit to all her bidding) what? did i say that. just kidding again. we both do our fair share. As for the music part. her job has opened a whole new world for me music-wise IE: marching band competitions, jazz festivals, musicals, and i truly enjoy it!

-Shipley465

i live in omaha Ne and my buddy Mark works for ReadyMix concrete in the Millard plant i think it is ,one in west omaha he has been driving for then for 10 years + i think . what part of Iowa are ya from ?
Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Who are you? - Page 7 Empty mixer

Post  shipley Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:15 pm

northeast of des moines bout 1 hour. work is about 45 min east of des moines. wife has realitves in omaha and council blufs were there 2 thanksgivings ago
shipley
shipley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum