NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

o_o

+2
ChesterMcClain
kester110
6 posters

Go down

o_o Empty o_o

Post  kester110 Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:07 pm

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, class, lv , your alts names, alt character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.
151 Berserker (CallMeDubby) 9s
90 Evoker (Underestimated)-None
93 BS (CallMeDub)-New Beggining

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns? Cause your all sexy

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)? yes

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why: Just left because I wasnt going to play berserker and now I want to play it again! Very Happy I want to be a gerbil again

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to? Haaaaaha NOPE! jk sure

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game? Anytime anyday

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals. People I said before ;o
kester110
kester110

Back to top Go down

o_o Empty Re: o_o

Post  ChesterMcClain Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:11 pm

Im interested in knowing why you still dont have a tag? Give meh the details man!!!
ChesterMcClain
ChesterMcClain

Back to top Go down

Post  SoulRest Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:07 am

no dubby no

SoulRest

Back to top Go down

Post  evildante Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:11 am

im voting yes but i think he had same problem as hedes.. didnt you dubby?
evildante
evildante

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:21 am

I have no problems with Dubby returning, however I have 2 questions:

1) You mentioned at your original /gleave that your friend had logged into your toon and done it without your knowledge. Have you since changed your password and prevented your friend from having further use of your account?

2) Our problems with Winter guild are ongoing, but their self declared war is clearly taking a toll on them. Are you ok joining their opposition? I understand you have family/close friends in Winter. I have been as passive as I can against them, but I'm reaching the point where I could go offensive if their stupidity doesn't end. There's only so many bottles and SS our guild can waste because of one guy with a male genetalia obsession. I ask because it was a sensitive topic in the past and I don't want to make you jump off your bezerker again.

There are no right or wrong answers dear, I just want your honest responses I love you
PMing me is ok.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sachi Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:35 am

family / close friends in winter,,,hummmm dunno smells fishy to me i will retain my vote on this one ,,,,

Sachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:40 am

Dubby was totally upfront from day 1 on that, so nothing fishy. Even I have friends in W7, Guardianz, and other unexpected places. Life isn't black and white ^^
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  kester110 Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:45 am

Reason Im getting back on berserker is because I want to finish them off especialy now that I dont see strokemypenis on as much. Close friends? Not really but there friends
And Deugan my cousin. =p its just a game I dont discuss Rappelz to him when I see him. And no I didnt have same reason as hedes I just got bored of berserker and was to poor to buy proper gear. Like I said beore I went to alt to make money and I gained a lot in a short period of time I think I can buy pretty okay gears for now. Oh and tired of getting pked on lower toons by nubs :p
kester110
kester110

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:50 am

Ok, I'm satisfied with that answer so once you've secured your account from another accident, pm me or EvilMystic in game for invite.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum