ShadowedEssence situation edited

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  MajorDisorder on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:55 am

ghidorah is hunting ShadowedEssence guild which my healer alt runs. he is hunting us because someone who is no longer in guild, Shikammaru, was on ti with shikammarus's brothers gf farming for bottles. ghidorah was on an alt on ti nearby the gf and the two had been farming peacefully for a while then shikammaru joins the gf and somehow manages to "upset" ghidorah. i say somehow upsets him as i was working at the time this occured but was told by the gf that shikammaru while farming accidentally went a little far and attacked a mob on ghidorahs alts "side"or something like that. last night he pked about 4 of my characters and another 5 or so from the ShadowedEssence guild itself. hopefully this explains the situation better. from what the gf told me ghidorah said he will not stop hunting us and said he will request aid in pking us fromm his sister guilds(ghidorahs guild is DontForgetArrows), idk what guilds those are but help getting him to stop would be nice. if anyone wants to get more info known chars to me for shikkammaru are Geneotype and Shikammaru. known gf chars are shared with shikammarus brother and are BudMadeMeWeizer, LookButDontTouch(this is the char farming on ti), MrDorko, EyeOfTheTiger and 2 other low chars to chich idk names.

Last edited by MajorDisorder on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rephrased it to make more sense)

MajorDisorder

Back to top Go down

Re: ShadowedEssence situation edited

Post  Daeshala on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:09 pm

I am so confused, how does this involve PAKPAKPAK alliance? and who did what? scratch

If memory serves me right, Obea is ghidorah.

Whatever's going on... 9s stay out of it until the fight's brought to us please.

Its not when you get there, its what you do when you get there.
"Great spirits have always encountered
violent opposition from mediocre minds."
              - Albert Einstein
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  MajorDisorder on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:05 am

update on the guild hunter issue. he has agreed to stop hunting my healers guild thank goodnees.

MajorDisorder

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:24 pm

Alright, so I guess this was posted to make 9s aware "something" was going on. Since I try to talk to ghi at every pk session to make sure we're on the same side of the brawl, he doesn't usually have an issue with 9s until we straight up do something dickish. He's as fast with the PK button as I would be if I didn't have the fate of the alliance to worry about every time I hit the damn thing, so yeah, this doesn't suprise me, and probably the only thing you could do would be to start moving things to NSJ and tell ghi you have nothing to do with it and as a sign of that you are leaving ShadowedEssence.

MD you can move any alts you like over, your guildmates just need to complete the quick n painless application and then pm AizenX (OneData) for invites. They're all welcome provided they will not continue to bother ghi, and otherwise fit the rules n ideals of the NineSigns guilds.

Its not when you get there, its what you do when you get there.
"Great spirits have always encountered
violent opposition from mediocre minds."
              - Albert Einstein
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:21 pm

Shikkamaru also has a sin named Vernon or something like that. His best friend, who tags along with him everywhere, is named Kankouro. I don't remember any of the other alts, although I do recall a toon named AutumnRain. This may be shikka's.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  MajorDisorder on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:52 pm

yes my post was to let 9s know the situation and now, thru pming him myself and shikk's brother also pming ghi he wont bother ShadowedEssence anymore. the people in se guild are nice its where annie and randy are and people just like them. thankfully now my healers guild is safe once again so this can be forgotten or whatever. thank you for responding and viewing this post. the situation is now handled and can be filed under completed and hopefully will never return.

MajorDisorder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top