~*CONFEDENTIAL*~ For saya's eyes only......(riiiigggghhtttt...O.O OPEN IT)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

~*CONFEDENTIAL*~ For saya's eyes only......(riiiigggghhtttt...O.O OPEN IT)

Post  S1nIsG0od on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:46 am

SOoooOooOOooooOOOO......the rumor on the mill is...(fill in the motha effin blank......please)
avatar
S1nIsG0od

Posts : 87
Join date : 2011-11-18
Age : 27
Location : Illinois

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*CONFEDENTIAL*~ For saya's eyes only......(riiiigggghhtttt...O.O OPEN IT)

Post  DaenV on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:06 am

Sooooooooooooooooo, I assume computers purchased in Illinois do not have spell check?

P.S. The "rumour on the mill" is that Saya is jealous of my moaning expertise.

DaenV

Posts : 626
Join date : 2011-06-20
Age : 23
Location : Trapped in the mind of an infant.

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*CONFEDENTIAL*~ For saya's eyes only......(riiiigggghhtttt...O.O OPEN IT)

Post  MyAxeRockz on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:17 am

DaenV wrote:Sooooooooooooooooo, I assume computers purchased in Illinois do not have spell check?

P.S. The "rumour on the mill" is that Saya is jealous of my moaning expertise.

+1 Cool
avatar
MyAxeRockz

Posts : 641
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 30
Location : Drammen, Norway

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*CONFEDENTIAL*~ For saya's eyes only......(riiiigggghhtttt...O.O OPEN IT)

Post  Zyppora on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:03 am

DaenV wrote:Sooooooooooooooooo, I assume computers purchased in Illinois do not have spell check?

It's called a British spell checker?
avatar
Zyppora

Posts : 985
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 34
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*CONFEDENTIAL*~ For saya's eyes only......(riiiigggghhtttt...O.O OPEN IT)

Post  DaenV on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:40 am

Zyppora wrote:
DaenV wrote:Sooooooooooooooooo, I assume computers purchased in Illinois do not have spell check?

It's called a British spell checker?

I wasn't aware that the English spell "Confendential" like that...


DaenV

Posts : 626
Join date : 2011-06-20
Age : 23
Location : Trapped in the mind of an infant.

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*CONFEDENTIAL*~ For saya's eyes only......(riiiigggghhtttt...O.O OPEN IT)

Post  Zyppora on Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:01 am

DaenV wrote:
Zyppora wrote:
DaenV wrote:Sooooooooooooooooo, I assume computers purchased in Illinois do not have spell check?

It's called a British spell checker?

I wasn't aware that the English spell "Confendential" like that...


They spell "riiiigggghhtttt" like that as well Wink
avatar
Zyppora

Posts : 985
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 34
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*CONFEDENTIAL*~ For saya's eyes only......(riiiigggghhtttt...O.O OPEN IT)

Post  S1nIsG0od on Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:44 am

Look Webster, there are times in a man's life where he says "you know what eff spell check" so put that in your pipr and smoke it.
avatar
S1nIsG0od

Posts : 87
Join date : 2011-11-18
Age : 27
Location : Illinois

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*CONFEDENTIAL*~ For saya's eyes only......(riiiigggghhtttt...O.O OPEN IT)

Post  Todash on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Confidential
avatar
Todash

Posts : 332
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 50
Location : Virginia, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*CONFEDENTIAL*~ For saya's eyes only......(riiiigggghhtttt...O.O OPEN IT)

Post  BBG on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:55 am

S1nIsG0od wrote:Look Webster, there are times in a man's life where he says "you know what eff spell check" so put that in your pipr and smoke it.


... and those are the times in a man's life where his resume means someone else lands the job.


Ladies, same thing goes for those flip-flops. *shudders*


Also, Daen, our US friends do not speak English, they speak Merikun; the only dictionary they know how to use is designated "urban".


Lastly, piprs are for wussies; real men use vaporizers.






avatar
BBG

Posts : 106
Join date : 2011-07-23
Location : Canada, eh

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*CONFEDENTIAL*~ For saya's eyes only......(riiiigggghhtttt...O.O OPEN IT)

Post  DaenV on Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:52 am

BBG wrote:
S1nIsG0od wrote:Look Webster, there are times in a man's life where he says "you know what eff spell check" so put that in your pipr and smoke it.


... and those are the times in a man's life where his resume means someone else lands the job.


Ladies, same thing goes for those flip-flops. *shudders*


Also, Daen, our US friends do not speak English, they speak Merikun; the only dictionary they know how to use is designated "urban".


Lastly, piprs are for wussies; real men use vaporizers.




I agree with the first three assertions. As for vaporizers being manly, I think you are deluded there BBG.

DaenV

Posts : 626
Join date : 2011-06-20
Age : 23
Location : Trapped in the mind of an infant.

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*CONFEDENTIAL*~ For saya's eyes only......(riiiigggghhtttt...O.O OPEN IT)

Post  Maeven on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:10 am

I have no clue what you guys are talking about...
avatar
Maeven

Posts : 776
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 31
Location : Croatia

Back to top Go down

Anyone for corgi toast?

Post  BBG on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:15 pm

DaenV wrote:
I agree with the first three assertions. As for vaporizers being manly, I think you are deluded there BBG.

Just because you use yours for Vicks VapoRub does not reduce the manliness of a vaporizer.








My last forum icon being that of a corgi with a pipe, perhaps I should back off my criticism of piprs just a smidge.
Corgis are rockstar; a breed of dog that manages to look like a mobile loaf of bread is a winner in my book.

avatar
BBG

Posts : 106
Join date : 2011-07-23
Location : Canada, eh

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*CONFEDENTIAL*~ For saya's eyes only......(riiiigggghhtttt...O.O OPEN IT)

Post  Saya on Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:35 pm

DaenV wrote:Sooooooooooooooooo, I assume computers purchased in Illinois do not have spell check?

P.S. The "rumour on the mill" is that Saya is jealous of my moaning expertise.

*RAGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* HELL NO D: I won everytime so get over yourself! YOU Suck! lol
avatar
Saya

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

VapoRub

Post  lMONSTERl is SoHard on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:05 pm

BBG wrote:
DaenV wrote:
I agree with the first three assertions. As for vaporizers being manly, I think you are deluded there BBG.

Just because you use yours for Vicks VapoRub does not reduce the manliness of a vaporizer.



I know when I use Vicks VapoRub under my nostrils it makes my nose leak...


If I use it on my balls will my Cock leak? affraid

lol!

_________________
      lMONSTERl ~ Nine Signs
Co-Guild Master Twisted Evil PAK PAK PAK
Fun is kicking ASS and taking names.(In that order.)

lMONSTERl is SoHard

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 34
Location : Montana, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*CONFEDENTIAL*~ For saya's eyes only......(riiiigggghhtttt...O.O OPEN IT)

Post  UnderworldHedes on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:59 pm

lMONSTERl is SoHard wrote:
If I use it on my balls will my Cock leak? affraid

Try it and tell us xP
avatar
UnderworldHedes

Posts : 442
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 22
Location : Right where u are

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*CONFEDENTIAL*~ For saya's eyes only......(riiiigggghhtttt...O.O OPEN IT)

Post  Zyppora on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:51 am

UnderworldHedes wrote:
lMONSTERl is SoHard wrote:
If I use it on my balls will my Cock leak? affraid

Try it and DONT tell us xP

Fix'd.
avatar
Zyppora

Posts : 985
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 34
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: ~*CONFEDENTIAL*~ For saya's eyes only......(riiiigggghhtttt...O.O OPEN IT)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum