NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaman a.k.a Gingersnaps

+3
kester110
DaenV
Galaman
7 posters

Go down

Galaman a.k.a Gingersnaps Empty Galaman a.k.a Gingersnaps

Post  Galaman Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Hi everyone.
1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, class, lv , your alts names, alt character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.
My characters names are Galaman 150 sb/ Aldraman 114 bs/ Ganthet 108 sb/ and Mandrid 97 cm, use to have a 152 evoker named Gingersnaps but saddly was hacked
and that char got erased and i am still currently waiting for some action from the GMs. Currently non of my characters are in a guild.
2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?
Reason i want to join is some of my friends i had in Berserk and the old Evasion guild are here plus if you ask Nodlehs or DaenV or Dominatrix they can tell you i always enjoyed chating
with everyone mainly all funny just to hopefully provide wierd joke and humor to everyone.
3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?
I,m always willing to help out if it a siege/time attack or something simple always there to give a hand.
4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:
Well currently as i mentioned non of my characters are in a guild if i do get Gingersnaps back not sure if he will still be in Gaurdianz but after hearing what happened there im a bit worried about
them, even though i had a few friends there like phury and whitesocks/grxer750 and AlphaU2 from the old Evasion guild.
5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?
Ya i would have no problem as long as were all still having a grand fun time.
6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?
Best time of day to reach me is when im awake.....wait you probably know that um well i am in eastern standard time mosly work from home so you might see my any time of day sneaking in
some game time shhhhh.
7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.
Well the characters that i know of that are in ninesigns are Nodlehs, DaenV, Dominatrix, SgtMik, and im sure Daeshala remembers Gingersnaps or Galaman from dps or helping with always
witch quests.
Thanks for reviewing my application, if i forgot anything i do applagize (missed spelled that so DaenV can correct me, he loves doing that). Currently been mainly doing dp with Nodlehs alts RedDawn on are 100+ characters but am always willing to do higher lvl parties as well. Have fun everyone and thanks again.

Galaman/Gingersnaps.

Galaman

Back to top Go down

Galaman a.k.a Gingersnaps Empty Re: Galaman a.k.a Gingersnaps

Post  DaenV Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:40 pm

SgtMik isn't in Nines Razz

Yes to Gala, he isn't an asshole like me, I promisecakes. He's also rather hilarious.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  kester110 Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:01 am

sure
kester110
kester110

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:35 am

GIngersnaps, I do remember you, from back way back when, we never had problems in parties, you always did quite well, so believe me, this is not something against you.
However, we've gone a bit hatfields and mccoys with Guardianz and its irreparable at this point short of the leadership stepping down. I can't with a clear conscience admit you to NineSigns while you are considering continuing keeping your (former?) main there.

So with a heavy heart, I must vote no unless the situation changes such as once ginger is freed she is moved to non guild or to NineSigns or another allied guild.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Galaman a.k.a Gingersnaps Empty No worries

Post  Galaman Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:59 am

Ya i understand your concern after hearing that Gaurdianz did some war against faith and others i was shocked. Hopefully the GMs will be able to finally get Gingersnaps back to me but its looking like he might be lost according to the replies i have gotten that there having trouble getting the data on Gingersnaps. They gave me some of the gear i had but ya was all lvl 1 +0 so ya was speachless about that. But as soon as i fine for certain if ill be getting him back or not ill let you all know. Thanks again and sorry for any concerns or doghts you may have toward me, hope to still party and have fun with everyone.

Galaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:16 pm

I spoke with Ginger, and my concerns are resolved. Changing vote to Yes.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  flamingsword Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:43 pm

I vote yes Smile
flamingsword
flamingsword

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:29 pm

My vote is a definate yes! Done countless of pt's with Ginger back when I was a huna:) I actually remember him being one of the better ones:)
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah99 Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:16 pm

I want to vote a big YES. gings was so nice and friendly back to the old day in evasion and he is still the same.
Sarah99
Sarah99

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Closing as ACCEPTED! PM me in game for invite Ginger Smile and Welcome to NineSigns! I love you
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down