NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grettings and hello to you

+3
xDarkside
iiScarletRose
Azua
7 posters

Go down

Grettings and hello to you Empty Grettings and hello to you

Post  Azua Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Directions for Applying to NineSigns Guild
Daeshala on Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:10 am

.Follow these directions exactly or your application may not be reviewed or approved!
Please Note: If someone wishes to join the guild who is not at the current recruiting level, they may still apply. Sponsorship does not guarantee approval.
Copy these questions into a response post after registering at this forum (with your in-game name), and answer as best you can.

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, class, lv , your alts names, alt character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?Because i think you guys are actif as a guild,and i am mostly on and ,i do like to Party and do quest,and help others as well.And honestly want to join in because i am sure i can be a good asset to the guild.My characther( EVOKER lvl 152 ,name: Azua am presantly in a guild but i am leaving it because not much is going on for me there,not that they are not good people but ,i need actions ,and after all am mostly on this game .

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?Am open for evrything ,so i have no problem to join in Time Attacks.

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:Like i was saying they are good ppl ,but i need more action and to do things as a unit,my way of thinking is the more you play whit the same group the more we get better and the more we get where we want too.

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?Yes i have no problem moving my alts,hiven if i rarely use them ,am always on my Evoker.

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?Lol enny time am always there.

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.xDarkside,iiScarletRose and afew others that i pt whit in the past months our days.I started to play this game at epic 4 i had a sin back then named Serpigo ,but lost the acount and now i play my Evoker all the time.

Thank you and have agreat day

Azua. Twisted Evil

Azua
Azua

Back to top Go down

Grettings and hello to you Empty Re: Grettings and hello to you

Post  iiScarletRose Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:43 pm

I say yes. I have known Azua for like a long time and we are really good friends. And it would be amazing if Azua was in the guild , so I say yes Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
iiScarletRose
iiScarletRose

Back to top Go down

Post  xDarkside Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Azua's always been a good friend of mine. DP with him all the time, and he's always been loyal to his guild..

Absolutely Yes. Smile
xDarkside
xDarkside

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Azua, you were in a MC dp with me the other morning, I remember you and you seemed to do well and we got along. I vote yes (few more days to go though)
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  kester110 Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:38 pm

sure
kester110
kester110

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindemann Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:11 am

Yes from me since i met you few times ig and have nothing wrong to say on u Razz n we need more french ppl in guild Very Happy

Bonne chance sur l'application Smile
Lindemann
Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post  lars202 Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:19 pm

yes from me too

lars202

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:01 am

Welcome to NineSigns