Application By xXAngelSBXx

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application By xXAngelSBXx

Post  dyzz16 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:22 pm

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, your alts names, all character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.
xXAngelSBXx - 120 SB , Previous Guilds Dopewars, and my own guild that i made Khazuals, Alts - [iAntec 57 Priest ] [ xXDrag0nXx 94 BS ] [ xXiShadowXx 43 sin]

2)Why do you want to join NineSignsJr? i have met couple of members from ninesigns in game and they are lovely people, very nice and helpful to others and it is an active guild which is what i like.

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)? Yes - i'm usually on every day unless real life issues interfear

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why: I left dopewars because it was my first guild on this server ( Tortus ) and as i spent time in there i was being pk'd by other guilds , wasn't many people my level who would dp with me, some members we're quite rude when you asked questions etc in guild chat so it wasnt a nice environment to play in, made the game not so fun if you get what i mean, and then khazuals my own guild i disbanded due to my friends quiting rappelz which left me alone! D:

5) Are you willing to move your all your alts to NineSignsJr or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to? Sure am, that's no problem at all.

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game? In the evening usually after 6pm.

7) Please list any unique character references who is an active members of NineSigns or NineSignsJr. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals. My Reference would be OneData

Last edited by dyzz16 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:40 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Was asked to by a forum moderator :))

dyzz16

Back to top Go down

hey

Post  Onedata1 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Hello everyone, hes a good guy, i think hed do great in the guild, Ive been helping him get his new rebirthed knight rdy to dp =)
also it be nice to have another active knight in guild. ive hung out wit him. so please vote yes =)
Onedata1

Back to top Go down

Re: Application By xXAngelSBXx

Post  Warb1rD on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:57 pm

Hello. Please read the following post and post accordingly. Best of luck on the application.

http://ninesigns.forumotion.com/t457-how-to-apply-to-ninesignsjr-guild-for-players-under-lv-120
Warb1rD

Back to top Go down

Post  evildante on Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:38 am

Onedata1 wrote:Hello everyone, hes a good guy, i think hed do great in the guild, Ive been helping him get his new rebirthed knight rdy to dp =)
also it be nice to have another active knight in guild. ive hung out wit him. so please vote yes =)

ok i vote yes
evildante

Back to top Go down

Post  Warb1rD on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:00 am

I as well vote yes. Ive had some dealings with this player and seems like a good person.
Warb1rD

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala on Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:29 pm

Applicant is now nearly 121 and asking to be considered for the main guild, moving this and expediting (72 hours)

Its not when you get there, its what you do when you get there.
"Great spirits have always encountered
violent opposition from mediocre minds."
              - Albert Einstein
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  angelicreformer on Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:28 pm

you sound like a nice person but i personally havnt talked to u, feel free to pm me on angelicreformer or SpeedError, so we can get to know each other, till then i wont vote.

angelicreformer

Back to top Go down

Post  LuckyBreed on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:50 pm

i say yes
LuckyBreed

http://www.fcbaltai.lt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down