CallMeDubby App.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CallMeDubby App.

Post  MyAxeRockz on Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:07 am

Then speak to him/us in a proper way, instead of going all "Take care bro / whatever..." then, this aint a popularity contest... You can still get in even with some no's, don't get all hizzy about it;)
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  kester110 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:25 am

Yea I understand.. I'll apologize now no need to start anything over application. We haven't even gotten the time to know each other until now. Maby we can just chat to know each other better and to find out how we really are.
kester110

Back to top Go down

Post  kester110 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:33 am

Hope we didn't get on the wrong foot. I hear good things about you and I don't want to get onto anyones bad side.
kester110

Back to top Go down

Post  kester110 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:40 am

ImGladImNotYourPet wrote:uve finally decided to apply and left me out :O Evil or Very Mad

but yea good friend of mind known him for quite awhile he gets jealious Wink but good guy and funny:P

Omg glad! Where you been? I never see you on anymore Sad
kester110

Back to top Go down

Post  evildante on Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:05 am

omgmingar wrote:Well im sure i saw what i saw , and i do also know u have say on field that u never DP because its boring and waste of time when u are t1 to get t2 ( thats what i saw)

Just wanna make so all know Before they inv you to the GUILD But if u get in feel welcome =) God Luck
with all the respect!!!!!! who the fk are you, i know him pretty well and even if he doest like to dp he stills a pretty good friend of mine, he is funny and knows how to play go go go go DUBBY!!!! bounce
evildante

Back to top Go down

Post  kester110 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:59 am

Thanks Dante but just drop it. Don't want you to get into anything bad for my own doing
kester110

Back to top Go down

Post  omgmingar on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:47 am

Well dubby as you said i dident print screen cuz i dident belive it gonna be this big but if they feel u are right for Nine Ofc inv him But Dont complain if he leaves or somthing , i can have wrong he can changed hes mind that he wanna join for real now . But yes i did pm you and said why you lie here and you said get proof that im not telling true and then i said : You said u on hori field You will join Nine/Faith For the Quests And then u will leave and creat a guild with deugan / Join Guardianz.

BUT it seems like many ppl like you here so you will be welcome if u get in and if u get in u are welcome for me also but i just wanna make sure before they inv you to the guild!.

And im just a low level in NineJrs Wink .

omgmingar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fazter on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:27 am

dantes a good nab!
under a nice pervert

if they said yes so will i

vote yes

Fazter

Back to top Go down

Post  evildante on Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:12 pm

kester110 wrote:Thanks Dante but just drop it. Don't want you to get into anything bad for my own doing

im sorry i was so faking drunk yesterday but i wont change my comment, but those words are not the ones i usually use. Twisted Evil drunken
evildante

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:05 pm

I'd just like to say I appreciate omgmingar coming forward to let us know of such a thing...We've invited people into our family in the past and been burned by them as they take advantage of what we give them only to leave us and go to other guilds to siege/pk against us. That type of stuff really pisses us off. Now in Dubby's case from all the positive stuff I've seen and from my own experience with him, it's likely just a misunderstanding. I'd like to think Dubby wouldn't do this to us, and really it wouldn't be in his best interests to do this as he'd likely make enemies of us and end up on quite a few personal kos lists.

My vote for Dubby still stands as a yes.

Warning: for any new applicants...we are a very close and giving guild family...don't use and abuse us or you'll burn. Very Happy
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  kester110 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:03 pm

xROMULUSx wrote:I'd just like to say I appreciate omgmingar coming forward to let us know of such a thing...We've invited people into our family in the past and been burned by them as they take advantage of what we give them only to leave us and go to other guilds to siege/pk against us. That type of stuff really pisses us off. Now in Dubby's case from all the positive stuff I've seen and from my own experience with him, it's likely just a misunderstanding. I'd like to think Dubby wouldn't do this to us, and really it wouldn't be in his best interests to do this as he'd likely make enemies of us and end up on quite a few personal kos lists.

My vote for Dubby still stands as a yes.

Warning: for any new applicants...we are a very close and giving guild family...don't use and abuse us or you'll burn. Very Happy

Thx rom Very Happy
kester110

Back to top Go down

Post  ImGladImNotYourPet on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:46 pm

kester110 wrote:
ImGladImNotYourPet wrote:uve finally decided to apply and left me out :O Evil or Very Mad

but yea good friend of mind known him for quite awhile he gets jealious Wink but good guy and funny:P

Omg glad! Where you been? I never see you on anymore Sad

haha uve missed me right add me on fb so we can catch up Razz

ImGladImNotYourPet

Back to top Go down

Post  Saya on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:37 pm

Vote: Yes
Mhm you better use a <3 by my name since you forgot me the first couple of times -.- i had a cute reference all thought up of and such but nooo. Well i vote yes since hes perverted, is always on, and pks tons. Hes fun to talk to when he doesn't forget you *depressed*. Hes always around so hell fit nicely in plus a lot of people already talk to him from our guild. And Hes Sexy.
Saya

Back to top Go down

Post  kester110 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:54 am

iiScarletRose wrote: Evil or Very Mad

D: scar!!! Is that a yes or a no? Surprised santa
kester110

Back to top Go down

Post  UnderworldHedes on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:39 am

@saya hes fun to talk to!? ;o.....he's a buzz kill sometimes tho xP

and if u ask me, he isnt even close to being a pervert as some of us XDD

UnderworldHedes

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:53 am

Saya wrote:Vote: Yes
Well i vote yes since hes perverted, is always on, and pks tons. Hes fun to talk to when he doesn't forget you *depressed*. Hes always around so hell fit nicely in plus a lot of people already talk to him from our guild. And Hes Sexy.

Why did you so aptly describe me in someone else's application? I am confused.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  Saya on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:37 am

DaenV wrote:
Saya wrote:Vote: Yes
Well i vote yes since hes perverted, is always on, and pks tons. Hes fun to talk to when he doesn't forget you *depressed*. Hes always around so hell fit nicely in plus a lot of people already talk to him from our guild. And Hes Sexy.

Why did you so aptly describe me in someone else's application? I am confused.
Sorry must've been daydreaming about you again daen my bad
Saya

Back to top Go down

Post  chacal1991 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:07 pm

i know this guy 4 a long time and he halo funny
my vote is YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
chacal1991

Back to top Go down

Post  ChesterMcClain on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:02 pm

he's in... lock plis