tutan app

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: tutan app

Post  NexGen on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:36 pm

Maybe we could use him as a tame slave. I say why not.
avatar
NexGen

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-07-05
Age : 30
Location : Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

Back to top Go down

my app

Post  xtutankamonx on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:32 pm

NexGen wrote:Maybe we could use him as a tame slave. I say why not.

lol that sounds like sex toy hahahaha Razz
avatar
xtutankamonx

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 29
Location : Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: tutan app

Post  xROMULUSx on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:48 pm

xtutankamonx wrote:
NexGen wrote:Maybe we could use him as a tame slave. I say why not.

lol that sounds like sex toy hahahaha Razz
That too if Daen gets a hold of you Very Happy

any good news? i could join tommorow night
Time on app is about up...looking good Cool
avatar
xROMULUSx

Posts : 1276
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : Oregon

Back to top Go down

my app

Post  xtutankamonx on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:34 pm

guys now im able to join a guild again ^^!when u decide u can add me Very Happy
avatar
xtutankamonx

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 29
Location : Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: tutan app

Post  UnderworldHedes on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:59 pm

looks to me now that we have a sex slave in this guild now ;o Surprised Shocked Twisted Evil
avatar
UnderworldHedes

Posts : 442
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 22
Location : Right where u are

Back to top Go down

my app

Post  xtutankamonx on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:32 pm

UnderworldHedes wrote:looks to me now that we have a sex slave in this guild now ;o Surprised Shocked Twisted Evil

:O :O :O greaaat! Very Happy hahaha it will be a pleasure to do my job!! XD
avatar
xtutankamonx

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-10-03
Age : 29
Location : Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: tutan app

Post  DaenV on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:43 pm

xtutankamonx wrote:
UnderworldHedes wrote:looks to me now that we have a sex slave in this guild now ;o Surprised Shocked Twisted Evil

:O :O :O greaaat! Very Happy hahaha it will be a pleasure to do my job!! XD

It better be.

DaenV

Posts : 626
Join date : 2011-06-20
Age : 23
Location : Trapped in the mind of an infant.

Back to top Go down

Re: tutan app

Post  UnderworldHedes on Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:24 am

or u will be whipped or tortured....so ENJOY IT!!!!!
avatar
UnderworldHedes

Posts : 442
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 22
Location : Right where u are

Back to top Go down

Re: tutan app

Post  xROMULUSx on Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:55 pm

Application Approved...already in guild.
avatar
xROMULUSx

Posts : 1276
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: tutan app

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum