NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whero NineSigns App #2

+16
Daeshala
iiScarletRose
Saya
xROMULUSx
BBG
SoulRest
STPAULIGURL
angelicreformer
BuffWhatIWant
dethweaver
UnderworldHedes
evildante
DaenV
ImGladImNotYourPet
MyAxeRockz
Whero
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Whero NineSigns App #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Whero NineSigns App #2

Post  xROMULUSx Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:11 am

Just a small historical note:

The Immortals were an elite Persian squad.

The Spartans were a Grecian warrior society known for their phalanx style fighting and refusal to retreat in battle.

2 different groups. Razz

*sorry couldn't help myself...somewhat of a small historical buff of that time era Very Happy
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  ImGladImNotYourPet Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:43 pm

errr i dont know i gota feeling hes gnah be all good for the first month if we accept him then hes gnah go back to his ''ways'' but err not sure my tail is twitching Wink (need to grow one first Sad)

ImGladImNotYourPet

Back to top Go down

Post  Whero Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:00 pm

ImGladImNotYourPet wrote:errr i dont know i gota feeling hes gnah be all good for the first month if we accept him then hes gnah go back to his ''ways'' but err not sure my tail is twitching Wink (need to grow one first Sad)

My ways are pking field, messing with friends at field, sure ill farm,trio duo solo or sumthin. But also if i ever do see some1 who i really hate atm anywer i pk. (KLOUS, ksing my dp over 10times in less than a hour, waste a full dps ss and ac, now he wonders why every1s hunting him T_T)? affraid
Whero
Whero

Location : I am everywer at everytime, i attack from behind }:D

Back to top Go down

Post  Saya Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:36 pm

He asked me to vote on him but honestly I don't know if I want to. He seems "off" I don't know how to explain it in exact words but it's more like with every no he tries to fix himself up and conjures up a reason and excuse for why that no should be reconsidered. Although I guess if it had been me (i wouldn't have bombed the first application) I would be doing everything possible to try to get in. He has persistence, he could have given up and gone to the another guild already (although as he pointed none as strong.)

Uhm my final vote will be a YES because I talked with him a bit and he seems okay besides what I mentioned above. If we let him in and he straightens up that's great but if he doesn't he'll be cast out and of course he'll have the people that said yes unleashing their undying wrath on him ^-^ (MY DAMN SMILEY ANGEL) but we should definatly give him a chance and probation.
Saya
Saya

Back to top Go down

Post  Whero Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:01 pm

lol well ty for votes but atm, ima be pking field insanly, just got hacked lost 700m Razz well i still got my gears cards and pets and even belt pets . I be pking til i get mah cash back ty for votes but for now do not lock thread. i want as much people to vote as possible.
Whero
Whero

Back to top Go down

Post  iiScarletRose Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:20 pm

idk confused
iiScarletRose
iiScarletRose

Back to top Go down

Post  angelicreformer Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:20 pm

Saya wrote:He asked me to vote on him but honestly I don't know if I want to. He seems "off" I don't know how to explain it in exact words but it's more like with every no he tries to fix himself up and conjures up a reason and excuse for why that no should be reconsidered. Although I guess if it had been me (i wouldn't have bombed the first application) I would be doing everything possible to try to get in. He has persistence, he could have given up and gone to the another guild already (although as he pointed none as strong.)

Uhm my final vote will be a YES because I talked with him a bit and he seems okay besides what I mentioned above. If we let him in and he straightens up that's great but if he doesn't he'll be cast out and of course he'll have the people that said yes unleashing their undying wrath on him ^-^ (MY DAMN SMILEY ANGEL) but we should definatly give him a chance and probation.

silly saya u shall never control my new smiley ^-^ it has bonded to my spirit n together we shall wreck havoc upon the server called TORTUS :3 also *5 yr old voice* it said it likes me more so ha! lol xD

whero i hope u took notice of BBM's earlier post of u not invading other people apps n commenting without being a member of the guild.

angelicreformer

Back to top Go down

Post  UnderworldHedes Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Saya wrote: ^-^ (MY DAMN SMILEY ANGEL)

^-^?? ;D........

ITS NOT MY FAULT!!! ANGEL MADE ME DO IT *points at angelic* Shocked Sad Mad
UnderworldHedes
UnderworldHedes

Back to top Go down

Post  angelicreformer Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:25 pm

UnderworldHedes wrote:

^-^?? ;D........

i want to pursue this but dont want mystic upset XD

angelicreformer

Back to top Go down

Post  UnderworldHedes Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:28 pm

angelicreformer wrote:
UnderworldHedes wrote:

^-^?? ;D........

i want to pursue this but dont want mystic upset XD

thats right mystic, get him....he is forcing guildies into bad things.....very bad things....*shaking* ;o
UnderworldHedes
UnderworldHedes

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:51 pm

First of all, thank you guild mates for policing yourself about all the spam in admissions, I was about to read the riot act about that one. There are several spam recepticals inside the forums, feel free to use those Smile

~> little known fact: Anyone who has something intelligent, polite and constructive may add to the application process, either by direct response or private message to me. Pi0tr, LunaSerenity, and others either who are siblings of members or some other odd way of finding our board have in fact saved me headaches and cut off problems before they started many times by just dropping me a quick line.

Now to the actual application at hand.

I'll be honest. I didn't even read it.

I've been so busy with school and work I'm going on 24 hours no sleep as it stands cramming for my first major test. I will log on today or tomorrow and say hi so you all know for sure I'm not dead. But more important to me was watching the reactions of the guild after you posted your second application. I'm seeing a lot of "Guarded Yes" and "Let him prove himself". This speaks a lot about the character of the guild, and I'm glad for it.

Wearing a guild tag is not just a cute logo over your head. It's a statement to the server that you are a member of NineSigns, a guild who is not friends because they are all seeking power, but are powerful because they seek to be with their friends and stand by them no matter what happens. Every single one of us here made that choice at one point in our game, be it "Do I leave Evasion and join Valuins?" or "Do I pick WildSeven to apply to or NineSigns?" We have been the "dark horse" of the major guilds since our formation, mainly because of this unique approach combined with a moderate PK policy.

We also have certain things we do, and don't do (like certain rules for PK), which are all clearly written in our rules. If you are willing to give that a complete read through, and willing to make the effort to be a good upstanding member of our guild, I will change my vote to "Admittance with Probation for 30 days" and recommend you get a working headset to use our TeamSpeak, it will make communications a lot easier on a daily basis for dungeon parties and is nearly necessary for sieges.

During that probation, it appears the whole guild will be watching to see if you have what it takes to become a permanent member of the Signs. Being a part of this guild can feel like the whole server has their heel to your throat sometimes though, so be prepared. But what you have to gain is two guilds full of brothers and sisters who are already known for being good players and who stand up for what's right, and if it comes to a fight, we fight together.

Knowing all of this, let us know your decision.

Oh also, Suze says if you disappoint him, you're his new chew toy.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Whero Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:28 pm

The main vote i was wanting was your dae, since you are the leader if that is what i am understood. All of your other members votes are relevant aswell. I wish to join 9s as soon as possible, but just heads up ima be doing alot of pk at field until i get some cash. (300 soaps courtesy of some1 special ;D) as for my hack case aint gona affect me much but increase my pks. btw, does suze really want a dirt covered white boy as a chew toy ;o? lol!
Whero
Whero

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:15 am

Whero wrote:The main vote i was wanting was your dae, since you are the leader if that is what i am understood. All of your other members votes are relevant aswell. I wish to join 9s as soon as possible, but just heads up ima be doing alot of pk at field until i get some cash. (300 soaps courtesy of some1 special ;D) as for my hack case aint gona affect me much but increase my pks. btw, does suze really want a dirt covered white boy as a chew toy ;o? lol!

My vote has been changed to no until I receive 300 soaps.

Trollface.jpg

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  Whero Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:38 am

I shall pk j00 daen! or try...... lol!
Whero
Whero

Back to top Go down

Post  hermina Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:42 pm

I vote yes. I think the probation will set everyone's mind at ease. I know Whero has been in trouble from time to time, but I think he's a good kid at heart.

Hermi/Al3xandria

P.S. I'll kick your butt along with the others if you don't be a good boy affraid
hermina
hermina

Back to top Go down

Post  Whero Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:38 pm

hermina wrote:I vote yes. I think the probation will set everyone's mind at ease. I know Whero has been in trouble from time to time, but I think he's a good kid at heart.

Hermi/Al3xandria

P.S. I'll kick your butt along with the others if you don't be a good boy affraid

come at meh hermi Razz I want j00 huna buffs in the hour before maint got to use up 15 soaps more today! affraid bounce cheers lol!
Whero
Whero

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:45 am

Whero wrote:
hermina wrote:I vote yes. I think the probation will set everyone's mind at ease. I know Whero has been in trouble from time to time, but I think he's a good kid at heart.

Hermi/Al3xandria

come at meh hermi Razz I want j00 huna buffs in the hour before maint got to use up 15 soaps more today! affraid bounce cheers lol!

Pfft, you can't kill anything, stop lying about the magnitude of your soap consumption..

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  UnderworldHedes Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:55 am

u can kill as much as u want whero....just remember, u pick the wrong person, and i'm coming for u, i will find u, i will hunt u down...and i will keel u ;o

hf pk'ing!! ;D

(just field tho)
UnderworldHedes
UnderworldHedes

Back to top Go down

Post  chacal1991 Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:48 am

HI i couldnt comment on ur last applycation but this is i have to say about u .
u r nor a bad player but.....Suspect
the thing is that u talk to much shit in the game and everything u said is to the new people arround .
thats one thing i dont like and many people don't like u ether because of that .
i been in many dps with u and u talk shit for hours.scratch
also i seen u pking and u pk lower lvl people that doent have a change to defend themselves and thats not fair to them.affraid Evil or Very Mad
But everybody deserve a second changes so i will say YESS good luck with ur app Very Happy
chacal1991
chacal1991

Back to top Go down

Post  Whero Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:15 pm

chacal1991 wrote:HI i couldnt comment on ur last applycation but this is i have to say about u .
u r nor a bad player but.....Suspect
the thing is that u talk to much shit in the game and everything u said is to the new people arround .
thats one thing i dont like and many people don't like u ether because of that .
i been in many dps with u and u talk shit for hours.scratch
also i seen u pking and u pk lower lvl people that doent have a change to defend themselves and thats not fair to them.affraid Evil or Very Mad
But everybody deserve a second changes so i will say YESS good luck with ur app Very Happy

I like to express myself freely, as for the lower lvls im pking field all the time i want or until some nub r7 come ruin my fun. and i havent dp with u in awhile u must be r7 now Razz, as for the ppl who hate me, its cause ive over pked them or they some of the nubs i need to dungeon pk cause of ksing/revenge/sometimes. ask KLOUS he knows why i hunt him like a insane person. cheers ty for the yes Smile
Whero
Whero

Back to top Go down

Post  Whero Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:29 pm

Quick check up, think all i have seen are yes/undecided/ and many 30day probation, id say rather than ttalk lets get this probation started Smile what you guys think Smile lol!
Whero
Whero

Back to top Go down

Post  Todash Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:31 am

Are you still in KnightsofWrath?
Todash
Todash

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:22 am

We also have certain things we do, and don't do (like certain rules for PK), which are all clearly written in our rules. If you are willing to give that a complete read through, and willing to make the effort to be a good upstanding member of our guild, I will change my vote to "Admittance with Probation for 30 days" and recommend you get a working headset to use our TeamSpeak

This app has been up for enough time, but...

have you done as Dae has asked above? If you have read them through carefully and aren't still on 7-day probation from KnightsofWrath then consider this app approved and pm Daeshala or EvilMystic for invite.
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  flamingsword Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:56 am

Approved on a "30 Day Probation"

P.S. We REALLY like when people are able to get on TS and speak with the rest of the guild. Just a suggestion.

#Locked
flamingsword
flamingsword

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2