NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whero NineSigns App

+8
xROMULUSx
evildante
ImGladImNotYourPet
MyAxeRockz
Daeshala
STPAULIGURL
DaenV
Brandoney1
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Whero NineSigns App Empty Whero NineSigns App

Post  Brandoney1 Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:12 am

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, class, lv , your alts names, alt character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.

Whero125Archer Twisted Evil ,EraOfWar 91cm,DruidicMage57huna, n some others i plan on making but prolly never will, gawd im lazy xD lol!

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?

Time to move up the guilds, top 5 guilds at least. king

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?

I be at TA and Sieges all I can, pvp is my only gear. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:

Inactivity, hardly any recruitment, strick pvp rules (but like if that gona stop me lol) king

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?

Most yes, but I will leave 1 or 2 alts in friends guilds for communication.

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?

From 5:00PM to 11:30PM Mountain time Zone (No im not a hillbilly.

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.

I know some ppl in 9s, Aynne,g00s,Soulrest,Sarah98/99,DaenV n them, I cant say they recommended me but I asked for them to help me find the form to fillout and ive known some for awhile. Also UnderworldHedes since he got mad at me for not placing his name 5min ago Smile

Yet eventually DaenV might vote no for meh, simply cause he likes pking meh Very Happy (and cause he said it 5min ago in field Smile)

Brandoney1

Back to top Go down

Whero NineSigns App Empty Re: Whero NineSigns App

Post  DaenV Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:45 am

Will you touch me if I say yes?

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandoney1 Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:06 am

DaenV wrote:Will you touch me if I say yes?

noez ;o

but my bp wants love Very Happy

Brandoney1

Back to top Go down

Post  STPAULIGURL Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:31 am

Really the only reason u wanna join is to move up into the top 5 guilds? and what's you old or current guild? If this is your only reason to join is to move up then what will keep u from thinking there is a better guild later that u will leave us for later? please be more specific with ur reason. I know you and have dped with you on alt. Ur a good player and friendly. But am holding my vote as no for now till your reason is clarified. Kk. Not being rude, just looking for better explanation. affraid
STPAULIGURL
STPAULIGURL

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:55 am

I just killed you the other night for no other reason than you were abusing lower levels and you want to join my guild?

scratch

You know what I was doing in Sanctuary? When I saw you shouting crap on whole chat about pking Stonerz guild (who are all 117 and lower).. I don't appreciate people who find it necessary to pk people several levels below them, and then gloat about it on whole chat. That's just not classy. That's why you were introduced to Suze.

Not impressed. Voting No.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:17 am

I knew I had a bad feelin' when I read this one yesterday, I now I know why. Think he has falleb between the axes a time or two for running his mouth.
Neh, reminds me of a certain comeone that has a certain vacation atm.

Btw, what you think about Suze?? bounce
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandoney1 Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:46 am

STPAULIGURL wrote:Really the only reason u wanna join is to move up into the top 5 guilds? and what's you old or current guild? If this is your only reason to join is to move up then what will keep u from thinking there is a better guild later that u will leave us for later? please be more specific with ur reason. I know you and have dped with you on alt. Ur a good player and friendly. But am holding my vote as no for now till your reason is clarified. Kk. Not being rude, just looking for better explanation. affraid

When i mean top 5 teres only 5 guardz,w7,aura,faith and 9s. Ive been in w7,i aint getin a inv from guardz thats for sure,aura i have no intentions, faith... well lets say i hardly know any1.

Ive currently been in GEN0CIDE when it existed,FallenLegion (left for weakness),KnightsOfWrath atm

Brandoney1

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandoney1 Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:49 am

Daeshala wrote:I just killed you the other night for no other reason than you were abusing lower levels and you want to join my guild?

scratch

You know what I was doing in Sanctuary? When I saw you shouting crap on whole chat about pking Stonerz guild (who are all 117 and lower).. I don't appreciate people who find it necessary to pk people several levels below them, and then gloat about it on whole chat. That's just not classy. That's why you were introduced to Suze.

Not impressed. Voting No.

Ive only pked stonerz once n it was a 116sb who would non stop ksing, n as for lower lvls they only be KLOUS n his guild if they wana be smart and waste my ss n ac. and wat starscreem has killed me a few tmes, so has eric, so has DAEN yes u. I pk ppl but usually there round high r5 or r6. btw in Stonerz there is a r7, a guys main cant rember . so i just wanted to clarify the reason why i pked him. Very Happy

Brandoney1

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandoney1 Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:50 am

MyAxeRockz wrote:I knew I had a bad feelin' when I read this one yesterday, I now I know why. Think he has falleb between the axes a time or two for running his mouth.
Neh, reminds me of a certain comeone that has a certain vacation atm.

Btw, what you think about Suze?? bounce

Maybe, but some r7s or so dont like it when i stun them a few times Smile . As for ppl who have pked me its been at field for some fun.

Brandoney1

Back to top Go down

Post  ImGladImNotYourPet Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:55 am

hmmm why would u abuse lower lvls are you that weak to fight against ppl ur own lvl or similar lvl .....remember you fallen legion tho and your abit big headed
not gnah decide for now

ImGladImNotYourPet

Back to top Go down

Post  ImGladImNotYourPet Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:00 pm

and just rred about the bit of top 5 guilds wtf dude -.- only reason u acc want to join 9signs is bcoz this is a top 5 guild and bcoz it is strong seriously? this guild has strenght no doubt but its also a place were u can chat and laugh and play drinking games (not me too young Razz) and if u want to join just bcoz u want a 9signs logo above your head think you should just delete your application and keep the space for people who acc want to have fun etc lol!

ImGladImNotYourPet

Back to top Go down

Post  STPAULIGURL Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:20 pm

Yes I agree if your reason for joint is to compare us with guardians and for being one of the stronger guilds on server does not seem fit as a good reason to join us. We are a brotherhood. We are not a popularity contest. We are a serious guild with serious players. Your reasons and actions in my eyes don't seem to fit what 9signs is about in my eyes. I stand strongly with saying no to this app. Gl with where ever you go and Gl with the game itself. I wish you the best. Sry. Neutral
STPAULIGURL
STPAULIGURL

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandoney1 Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:23 pm

ImGladImNotYourPet wrote:hmmm why would u abuse lower lvls are you that weak to fight against ppl ur own lvl or similar lvl .....remember you fallen legion tho and your abit big headed
not gnah decide for now

I know every1 by now knew i was a pker for lower lvls like 8 months ago, but i slowed down. i left FallenLegion when i found out they wer the reincarnation of GEN0CIDE. Went to KoW cause a few frnds wanted me there. btw i love pvping my own lvl and higher. if i kill a lower lvl at field, shouldnt matter . r7s do it all the time so does daen. i would love to join 9s.

Brandoney1

Back to top Go down

Whero NineSigns App Empty Whero NineSigns App

Post  evildante Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:31 pm

ImGladImNotYourPet wrote:and just rred about the bit of top 5 guilds wtf dude -.- only reason u acc want to join 9signs is bcoz this is a top 5 guild and bcoz it is strong seriously? this guild has strenght no doubt but its also a place were u can chat and laugh and play drinking games (not me too young Razz) and if u want to join just bcoz u want a 9signs logo above your head think you should just delete your application and keep the space for people who acc want to have fun etc lol!

I'm totaly agree, whero think you app for 9s for the wrong reasons, you should app to other guild that fits to what you want, 9s is not for you Evil or Very Mad ( or convience me im wrong ) rabbit
evildante
evildante

Back to top Go down

Post  ImGladImNotYourPet Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:49 pm

okay sorted the pking issue and pvp etc but dont think this is for you if u just want a top 5 guild logo above your head if u want tht think this guild isnt for u (copying evil coz im cool like that Wink)

ImGladImNotYourPet

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Brandoney1 wrote: btw i love pvping my own lvl and higher. if i kill a lower lvl at field, shouldnt matter . r7s do it all the time so does daen.

horizen field is horizen field, you can kill whoever, however many times you want to there and nobody cares. I believe the issue people are having about it is this:

Daeshala Today at 3:55 am
When I saw you shouting crap on whole chat about pking Stonerz guild (who are all 117 and lower).. I don't appreciate people who find it necessary to pk people several levels below them, and then gloat about it on whole chat.

Time to move up the guilds, top 5 guilds at least.
This also doesn't impress me. We've had people like this in guild before and they never stay long...usually just long enough to get whatever they can out of us before moving on. This guild is a family, we lookout for each other, help each other and mostly...have fun with each other. Yes we are one of the strongest guilds on the server, but that's not our whole identity. If this is your only reason for applying then there is nothing to keep you from jumping to the next "stronger" guild as soon as you get tired of us or think we are "weak". If all you want is a guild who cares nothing about anything other than being the strongest @$$holes on the server...guardianz is that way Arrow
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:55 pm

NineSigns #1 I love you

'nuff said!
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  ImGladImNotYourPet Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:05 pm

9signs is number 1 in my opinion maybe not in strength but the support that u get and teh great people that you acc meet i mean i quite but i still keep in touch with most of the people i met on this server (9signs guild) that shows that this guild is a family and no one can break us apart Surprised

ImGladImNotYourPet

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandoney1 Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Seen negative votes, mostly cause they think i just want a tough logo over my head... well thats not truth , thats mayb 2% of it but not everything. 9s has ppl i can dp with, ive seen many off my frnds move to 9s, i wish to do same to keep up with them. I rather be in a active guild wer i can do guild dps or be needed rather as seen as the weakness. n as for FallenLegion, i was only there cause i knew the guild leader. didnt think they was gona fail, but eventually i left to be with some more frnds. Now i see soulrest,evildante,iiScarletRose,UnderworldHedes,Aynne whos main i dont see very often but i would love to dp with her more and talk with her more. Guild beats friend list plz rethink your votes do not get me rong.

If you have any more doubts plz pm me on game i usually at field farmin or sanc soloing flowers by auru. Hopefully i can make myself accepted.

Brandoney1

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:14 pm

Brandoney1 wrote:Seen negative votes, mostly cause they think i just want a tough logo over my head... well thats not truth , thats mayb 2% of it but not everything. 9s has ppl i can dp with, ive seen many off my frnds move to 9s, i wish to do same to keep up with them. I rather be in a active guild wer i can do guild dps or be needed rather as seen as the weakness. n as for FallenLegion, i was only there cause i knew the guild leader. didnt think they was gona fail, but eventually i left to be with some more frnds. Now i see soulrest,evildante,iiScarletRose,UnderworldHedes,Aynne whos main i dont see very often but i would love to dp with her more and talk with her more. Guild beats friend list plz rethink your votes do not get me rong.

If you have any more doubts plz pm me on game i usually at field farmin or sanc soloing flowers by auru. Hopefully i can make myself accepted.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to be in a strong guild, everyone to some extent wants to be strong and be part of a strong group. Mainly what we have been saying about this is this shouldn't be the only, or even, the main reason for joining us...some guilds may prize this reason but we look more for a sense of community. I think you've seen some negative feedback because that was all you put in there. If you have friends, or people you regularly party with here that's great and that's more what we look for in an answer to that question. Try to get these people in here to vote and back you up.
xROMULUSx
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:16 pm

What Rom said, +1.
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  STPAULIGURL Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:49 pm

Agreed. If there are peeps with in the guild that are willing to back you up and support you joining with no reservations I will recast my vote at that time. But until then ur app only states of wanting to move into a guild in the top 5 strongest and we were just on that list. Sry still no till you have some peeps from 9's to back you. Gl though.
STPAULIGURL
STPAULIGURL

Back to top Go down

Post  MajorCox Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Like I said in the other one I vote here few and far between. Based on answers and posts alone big fat NO. Need to do a bit more growing up to fit in around here -

Mooch - user - bully - ass /\/\/\/\/\/\/ are the first four words I thought of at the first post.

Harsh but the truth.

MajorCox

Back to top Go down

Post  ImGladImNotYourPet Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:07 pm

+1 stpaul

ImGladImNotYourPet

Back to top Go down

Post  BBG Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:31 am

I don't like how my tail is twitching with ill will over this app; no vote from me.
BBG
BBG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next