XxDeathStrikeXx Application

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  DeathStrike on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:14 pm

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, class, lv , your alts names, alt character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.

Hey my name is Josh I'm a college student in the U.S. My ingame name is XxDeathStrikeXx (148 SB) with copious amounts of alts (mainly to get e.rares from WQ), but the only other one I have played as of late is my assassin (SinForTheAges 107 sin) who I primarily solo on. And I haven't been in a guild in about 2-3 years. I have waited to apply up to this point because Majorcox (a long time friend) said there have been issues with people just wanting to get through the new WQ and then bailing once they get to 148 and since I'm already there then no worries about that! Very Happy

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?

I was looking to join NineSigns because it is an active guild full of players around my level. Everyone I have met from NineSigns has been fairly nice and helpful (especially majorcox and STPAULI and ZooForYou who have helped me through numerous quests). Also I am looking for a more active guild in terms of seiges etc. The last guild I was in (Evasion) kept going for the lagfest that is PP and never could do much with seiges because of that, and afterwards they went for dungeons out of my level range so I wasn't much use to them then.

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?

As I said I am in college and school will of course come first, but that being said if I know ahead of time I can always make free time to hop on for a bit even if I am busy. My class schedule isn't too bad and weekends most of my plans are late evening so I will be available for Siege times.

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:

Guildless for a while

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?

Sure, but I am not playing any alts until I get my main to r7+ and pets caught up.

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?

I usually pop on between 7-9 Eastern everyday even if its just to shop around, however Majorcox knows how to reach me out of game and can tell me to get on whenever is convenient.

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.

Majorcox, STPAULI, Beril are three that I have gotten to know pretty well, however I have also Pt'ed with Evildante and NexGen3viL

DeathStrike

Back to top Go down

Re: XxDeathStrikeXx Application

Post  MajorCox on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:21 pm

As he said I have known him for 3+ years he is a good person. One of few in this game I would say I truly trust. Only person in game you will see with my gear / pets - you do not see me comment on apps- because I dont party with non-guildies, so take my comments seriously when I say I FULLY back his app...

-ps this is not DarkDeathStrike

Last edited by MajorCox on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

MajorCox

Back to top Go down

Post  Eminala on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:23 pm

Yes he's always been pretty cool. Very Happy
Eminala

http://[list][img]http://rappelz.gpotato.com/petquiz/images/deat

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:27 pm

IIRC, you were once a Knight in a guild called Fatality approximately 2 - 3 years ago, correct?

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:48 pm

Gonna say yes, cuz I always think of COCKS when I see major's name bounce
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathStrike on Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Daen I was a knight but not in Fatality, it was in Knights of Fear I believe. I remember you if I'm correct you are/were a CM? I remember doing a few CV/PP parties with you and m0nst3r.

DeathStrike

Back to top Go down

Post  BBG on Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:22 pm

MyAxeRockz wrote:Gonna say yes, cuz I always think of COCKS when I see major's name bounce

Honestly tho, do you really be needing someone's name to be thinking of COCKS?

BBG

Back to top Go down

Post  Zverca on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:56 am

Seems nice enough. Yes from me ^^
Zverca

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:15 am

Once upon a time....

Death Strike was in guild with us at Valuins. We had a difference of opinion regarding how I handled a pk situation, and he separated from the guild. I can't remember now if you were on your main or alt at that time. Since then, I can assure you that NineSigns is a different approach from Valuins. We don't try to hide behind a non-pk policy anymore. We pk, we get pk'd and everyone is made aware of this before joining us. After a long walk together, some of us for a few years, we've all come to the understanding that we can trust each other to not start unnecessary bullshit, making occasional pvp a workable option here. I'm glad your path finally led you back to us, and I had a fine impression of you before you seperated from Valuins so I have no problems voting yes. Good luck on your application, staying open a few days more.

Its not when you get there, its what you do when you get there.
"Great spirits have always encountered
violent opposition from mediocre minds."
              - Albert Einstein
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:43 am

Can't say for sure if I've partied with you before, but as a former Vals and coming highly regarded by major and Dae...

I vote yes.
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  STPAULIGURL on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:29 am

My vote is yes. Can't remember if we have dped together or not, but yes I have helped you with major and zoo on a few occasions with quests. You are very friendly and seem to know how to play ur class well. I think you will fit in perfect with us. We are in a sence a guild like "band of brothers" we leave no one behind and back each others plays when needed. Gl on ur app and hope to see you with the epic logo of 9's above your head soon Twisted Evil
STPAULIGURL

Back to top Go down

Post  ImGladImNotYourPet on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:10 pm

voting yes coz dae's pic looks sexxy ;P

ImGladImNotYourPet

Back to top Go down

Post  evildante on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:20 pm

i hav no regrets on him I say YES!!! i hope DP again you sometime bounce
evildante

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:10 pm

DeathStrike wrote:Daen I was a knight but not in Fatality, it was in Knights of Fear I believe. I remember you if I'm correct you are/were a CM? I remember doing a few CV/PP parties with you and m0nst3r.

Yes, that makes sense. This isn't the original Daen, however, this is ShadowAssailant. I recall you being a good knight and because I remember you killing three rank 1's with one aoe stun, I have to vote yes.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathStrike on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Daeshala wrote:Once upon a time....

Death Strike was in guild with us at Valuins. We had a difference of opinion regarding how I handled a pk situation, and he separated from the guild. I can't remember now if you were on your main or alt at that time. Since then, I can assure you that NineSigns is a different approach from Valuins. We don't try to hide behind a non-pk policy anymore. We pk, we get pk'd and everyone is made aware of this before joining us. After a long walk together, some of us for a few years, we've all come to the understanding that we can trust each other to not start unnecessary bullshit, making occasional pvp a workable option here. I'm glad your path finally led you back to us, and I had a fine impression of you before you seperated from Valuins so I have no problems voting yes. Good luck on your application, staying open a few days more.

Daeshala: I was a bit hot headed back then (mainly because I had just spent real life money on the game and it got wasted in a guild DP when people left instead of pk'ing people who were ruining pt). I am glad you were able to move pass this and I would like to apologize again in case there are still any hard feelings. Assuming I would get in I would hate for there to be any tension between us so that being said send me a PM ingame or on here if you have any concerns.

STPAULI: Thanks for the upvote and for the HUGE amounts of help in the quest lines because lets face it, not many healers are willing to put up with those BS quests Smile.

DaenV: Yeah I was testing out new gear at bridge and there were a few bystanders taken out Razz . I do remember you as ShadowAssailant however at the time I think we had a level range discrepancy so I only recall DP'ing with Daen and shouting at him to drop DS as soon as I AoE'ed in Dps Smile. Unfortunately there were very few healers I trusted so I had to go back to SB for solo'ing purposes (although now its easier just to reroll a toon to r5 with quests).

To the rest of you: Thanks for the positive feed back!!!!

DeathStrike

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:27 pm

Seems fluffy enough for me, yes Smile
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  ImGladImNotYourPet on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:31 pm

dude thts my word i always say fluffy -.- damn whore :p

ImGladImNotYourPet

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Yeah, but ur not even playing the game, so GTFO ^^
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  ImGladImNotYourPet on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Surprised where is the fkin love -.- and shhh ima [GM] Wink

ImGladImNotYourPet

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:37 pm

This aint the place for lovin', this is the palce for votin' cheers
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  ImGladImNotYourPet on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:40 pm

boooo Sad i vote that you should get pked someone +1 me on tht Wink lol! affraid

ImGladImNotYourPet

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:43 pm

Good luck on finding someone who can atm Smile If Im not in range to hit anyone, Liniyah will be there to rip them apart Smile (LOVE MY DT NOW!!!!! bounce )
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  ImGladImNotYourPet on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:44 pm

awww u t3 now or what Surprised and gz on dt bro :p btw what did u do with my cm Surprised

ImGladImNotYourPet

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:57 pm

Yeah, well, my DT aint fresh, that's for sure:p And I didn't do anything with it, hehe:p YET!
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  ImGladImNotYourPet on Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:06 pm

hehe nice nice :p and :O take ur time :p

ImGladImNotYourPet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next