connorjhall01 APP

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: connorjhall01 APP

Post  Maeven on Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:07 pm

Well, seems my vote is not necessary since you got into the guild! Very Happy
Congrats

Anyways, I just got out of dp with connor, and he was soooooo nervous about his performance, it made me laugh! lol! When Druid died twice (he was tanking, don't ask anymore details it was a bad pt with really bad dd of which I pulled aggro :/) he was so freaked out I would look down on him and maybe vote no. Was so cute Very Happy

To make long story short: I really don't know/care what happen with you at 120++, but from what I've seen today you are pretty damn good. Healer is not an easy job! Anyone who tells you that is LYING. Priest is my favorite class, and people LOVE my healer (get about 10 pms in 5 mins) but I to sometime suck cause if you wanna be a good healer then u have to be rested and really concentrated. I mostly can handle only 1 pt (if pt is bad) and I am EXHAUSTED! lol! Just relax, clear your mind and continue to be a good healer!

So, there. You have my vote as well.

YES from Maeven.
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothangel77 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:46 pm

Dunno if my opion matters but i have recently prty'd with this person lets say he/she used a yeti and also ran out of manna alot while in hm sin glitching a room and asked the tank to use a bp so umm i say no for now sry....
Gothangel77

Back to top Go down

connorjhall01 APP

Post  evildante on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:19 pm

i used to PT a lot with you and i know you have improve a lot, and you can still improve more with this guild, i hope i can pt with you more often. You will one of the best healers for sure on this guils. Here is full of pro ppl, gz on app bounce
evildante

Back to top Go down

Post  connorjhall on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:13 am

Gothangel77 wrote:Dunno if my opion matters but i have recently prty'd with this person lets say he/she used a yeti and also ran out of manna alot while in hm sin glitching a room and asked the tank to use a bp so umm i say no for now sry....

Ok lets get this right i didnt have to heal much so i sed i wud use yeti t level ppl sed ok so i did then the sin started to solo i sed shall i use yeti someone sed no he be allright he died cause i kent heal two tanksd at once in hm so i used bp then he carried on soloing two people got hit i was healing tank and sin didnt see sin moved to pull healerd him and he pulled i got agro thats what happend mayb if the three bs in pt nm and sin didnt break it we woudnt of had that situation.
connorjhall

http://www.facebook.com/connorjhall

Back to top Go down

Post  connorjhall on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:13 am

evildante wrote:i used to PT a lot with you and i know you have improve a lot, and you can still improve more with this guild, i hope i can pt with you more often. You will one of the best healers for sure on this guils. Here is full of pro ppl, gz on app bounce

Thanks man u ent been on yesterday Sad if you on 2dai we can pt for sure im nerly 90% away for 151 lol xD
connorjhall

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:26 am

If the party agrees and you're able to heal without bp, then get out what ever pet you want! I'm sorry but that's just how things work... I really don't care what people say can I or cannot lvl any other pets except my bp on my healer. If I'm doing my job of keeping my party alive without bp then I use what ever the pet I desire. Smile

I really don't see a problem here. Other than some people like to steal aggro and sins most of time are retarded when HM-ing and tend to kill half of pt. I've seen it, you've seen it so... Mistakes happen but it's really funny how it's always a healers fault for not healing everyone in party when 3 hm mobs are on you... Think about it people.
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:58 am

Healer is last line of defense, and usually should be the last one to be blamed...I hate to admit it being a soldier and all Laughing but first line is tank...if he's doing his job, healer should only have to heal him. (though there are some exceptions like wanaa-be-tank sins stealing aggro Rolling Eyes then its the noob sins fault Razz )
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  connorjhall on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:00 am

xROMULUSx wrote:Healer is last line of defense, and usually should be the last one to be blamed...I hate to admit it being a soldier and all Laughing but first line is tank...if he's doing his job, healer should only have to heal him. (though there are some exceptions like wanaa-be-tank sins stealing aggro Rolling Eyes then its the noob sins fault Razz )

Thanks thats what happend if sin didnt tank and helped us nuffing would have gone wrong ://
connorjhall

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:03 am

xROMULUSx wrote:Healer is last line of defense, and usually should be the last one to be blamed...I hate to admit it being a soldier and all Laughing but first line is tank...if he's doing his job, healer should only have to heal him. (though there are some exceptions like wanaa-be-tank sins stealing aggro Rolling Eyes then its the noob sins fault Razz )

+1
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  connorjhall on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:04 am

Maeven wrote:

+1

I ent saying im pro but wud of been allright if we carried on nm mob then kill
connorjhall

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:08 am

One more thing. Tomorrow is a really hard siege, so it would be awesome if we make a conclusion on this topic cause: a) Never enough healers for siege, b)Never enough healers. Period! Very Happy

If we really need to have a voting for few more days, which I don't object, then we could at least invite him in guild on trial period. If the app is negative then we kick him, and if it's possitive then leave him in Smile

Sorry, but I'm really scared of saturdays siege!
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:30 am

Daeshala wrote:Alright, looks good. connor, welcome to NineSigns, pm me in game for invite!

the above statement sealed the deal over a day ago welcome to 9's
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  Zverca on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:43 am

OK, just managed to get in his dp today; normal tols, SIX dual summoners in a dp (which is a healer's nightmare, as far as I know), playing pingpong with mobs aggro. And he even managed to keep Seher alive Twisted Evil
May be belated, but yes from me ^^
ANd he also seems pretty determined to join us, so why not ^^
Zverca

Back to top Go down

Thanks

Post  connorjhall on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:00 pm

Thanks guys Very Happy im really looking forward to joining ya guild you ave alot of good and nice players looking forward to party with you's Very Happy
connorjhall

Back to top Go down

Post  connorjhall on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:02 pm

also i added you and you dont seem to be online is there a nine member who can inivte i can add please Very Happy?
connorjhall

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:32 pm

connorjhall wrote:also i added you and you dont seem to be online is there a nine member who can inivte i can add please Very Happy?
looking for who can invite you to guild? pm Daeshala for invite.
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  connorjhall on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:33 pm

xROMULUSx wrote:
connorjhall wrote:also i added you and you dont seem to be online is there a nine member who can inivte i can add please Very Happy?

He isnt online :/ inless im on block list for some reason ill still check to see if i got name right though
connorjhall

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:38 pm

connorjhall wrote:
xROMULUSx wrote:

He isnt online :/ inless im on block list for some reason ill still check to see if i got name right though

Not likely your on block list...SHE Razz probably just isn't on line yet.
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  connorjhall on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:39 pm

xROMULUSx wrote:
connorjhall wrote:
xROMULUSx wrote:

Not likely your on block list...SHE Razz probably just isn't on line yet.

i added her on my alt and no she isnt online i duno when i left my last guild im sure it shud be 7 days though :/ if not should defo be tomorrow
connorjhall

Back to top Go down

Post  flamingsword on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Since you got in, Im gonna lock this.

Welcome to NineSigns
flamingsword

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content