connorjhall01 APP

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

connorjhall01 APP

Post  connorjhall on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:47 pm

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, your alts names, all character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in. My name is Connor my main character is connorjhall01 149 priest im 5% away from 150 my alt is BreederConnor 128 Soul Breeder i dont use this character as im getting priest to r7.

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?Im looking for a strong active guild and the members from the guld are very friendly you have alot players in my time zone as my old guild didnt.

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)? I can be available any day of the week as im on break from college when the siege is coming up contact me on facebook or msn and ill make sure im on.

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why: I left my Guild (DarkBlasters) because there wasn't alot of players in my time zone so there was not many people on when i was on and there was not alot of players that needed help and i enjoy helping people.

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?As soon as i re equip breeder and start to use it i will join nine with my alt.

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game? Im from England so anytime from about 11am-12pm GMT would be most likely.

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.

Evildante1708
xXSayaxKurosakixX
TheBeastMaster
connorjhall

http://www.facebook.com/connorjhall

Back to top Go down

Re: connorjhall01 APP

Post  Saya on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:51 pm

I Say YESYESYESYESYES
Saya

Back to top Go down

Post  connorjhall on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:52 pm

Saya wrote:I Say YESYESYESYESYES

Thanks round two i need 5% to r7 Very Happy
connorjhall

Back to top Go down

Post  Visione on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:23 pm

yes for me

Visione

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:31 pm

mmmm, I'm gonna have to put a conditional NO vote for now.

Unless there is another connor toon floating around Tortus you used to have a bit of a reputation of being a really bad healer. Had a few pt's with you back when my Sb was still active in the 115+ range and I don't remember you impressing much, I actually started not joining pt's you were in because they tended to have a high fail rate and I remember others leaving your pt's for the same reason.

Now, this was quite a while ago now so it's likely you have improved but I would like a chance to pt with you again now and see for myself because as it stands now if I had to say one way or the other, based on my past experience I would say no.
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:14 pm

*scratches head*
*digs in the way long ago pm's*
*pages back a few pages more"
Ooooh, ok thought this looked familiar. Connor attempted to contact us to join a while ago, When I instructed him the place to apply wasn't my inbox that's probably when he joined Fallen Legion. I'll wait for Rom's update before giving a nod either way. I don't consider the misfired application an indicator either way since he demonstrated his ability to follow directions later ^.^ good luck I'm still watching this thread.

Its not when you get there, its what you do when you get there.
"Great spirits have always encountered
violent opposition from mediocre minds."
              - Albert Einstein
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

R7

Post  connorjhall on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Just to say im r7 now and i used to be bad thats when i was level 110-120 im 150 now and improved alot
connorjhall

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:07 pm

connorjhall wrote:Just to say im r7 now and i used to be bad thats when i was level 110-120 im 150 now and improved alot

Yeah, I'm sure you have improved, still would like to see for myself though...pm me in-game for a pt, I'm usually on in the evenings during the work week (pacific time) and randomly throughout the day on weekends (depending on what's going on in rl). I go afk a lot during the day while at work so if I don't answer I probably am just not at my compy yet.
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  connorjhall on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:38 pm

xROMULUSx wrote:
connorjhall wrote:Just to say im r7 now and i used to be bad thats when i was level 110-120 im 150 now and improved alot

Yeah, I'm sure you have improved, still would like to see for myself though...pm me in-game for a pt, I'm usually on in the evenings during the work week (pacific time) and randomly throughout the day on weekends (depending on what's going on in rl). I go afk a lot during the day while at work so if I don't answer I probably am just not at my compy yet.

Thanks alot im glad people are giving me a chance to prove i have improved Smile i will do that
connorjhall

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:12 pm

Ok, just to make that clear: If you sucked at 120+ (and it doesn't seem like you were protesting alot against what Rom said), it doesn't make you a pro at R7.... Lets just say certain some of us doesn't party with like 60-70(maybe even more)% of the R7's on the server, simply cuz they suck.... study

Anywho.... I have this name from somewhere, I dunno where though.... Might be an alt party awhile ago, when my +0 geared sin used to outtank everything and I died alot.... :s. (BTW! How is that freeckin possible?!)

Sustaining my vote until Rom gives the green one, if he says yes, I say yes.

If not? Then ----------> Sleep
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  connorjhall on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:49 pm

MyAxeRockz wrote:Ok, just to make that clear: If you sucked at 120+ (and it doesn't seem like you were protesting alot against what Rom said), it doesn't make you a pro at R7.... Lets just say certain some of us doesn't party with like 60-70(maybe even more)% of the R7's on the server, simply cuz they suck.... study

Anywho.... I have this name from somewhere, I dunno where though.... Might be an alt party awhile ago, when my +0 geared sin used to outtank everything and I died alot.... :s. (BTW! How is that freeckin possible?!)

Sustaining my vote until Rom gives the green one, if he says yes, I say yes.

If not? Then ----------> Sleep

Ok thanks for support i just had a tols party with rom and another nine player have to wait see what he says it went well accept bp fooked me over at end Very Happy
connorjhall

Back to top Go down

Post  Urtuties on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:52 pm

I vote YES. i just did a party with him, he just got his ass up to r7 and he did a great job imo. Each time my hp bar went down i got my heal almost inmediately, way faster then other healers (i usually use HP Leech to heal myself) however connor's heals came just way b4 spell was fully casted. the whole pt was good in hp, even tho is my first pt with him he left me a very good impression of himself. Good job n.n.

Just noticed my outdated siggy u,u

"Another player" am i just that for you? *takes back the yes i just gave*

lol jk Smile gl on ur app.

Urtuties

Back to top Go down

Post  connorjhall on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:56 pm

Urtuties wrote:I vote YES. i just did a party with him, he just got his ass up to r7 and he did a great job imo. Each time my hp bar went down i got my heal almost inmediately, way faster then other healers (i usually use HP Leech to heal myself) however connor's heals came just way b4 spell was fully casted. the whole pt was good in hp, even tho is my first pt with him he left me a very good impression of himself. Good job n.n.

Just noticed my outdated siggy u,u

"Another player" am i just that for you? *takes back the yes i just gave*

lol jk Smile gl on ur app.

Thanks for that n.n it was a really good party i hope i party again soon add my toon Smile only thing let me down was bp at end left me to heal for my self :O
connorjhall

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:55 pm

Was in that pt with Urtuties...overall had a good pt. It was late and Connor was tired so he blanked a couple a times Razz but otherwise had a good pt and it seems evident that he has improved a lot and seems to be a nice guy.

I will vote yes and give my:

Last edited by xROMULUSx on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  connorjhall on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:25 am

xROMULUSx wrote:Was in that pt with Urtuties...overall had a good pt. It was late and Connor was tired so he blanked a couple a times Razz but otherwise had a good pt and it seems evident that he has improved a lot and seems to be a nice guy.

I will vote yet and give my:

Thanks man it would have been alot better if it wernt 3am in morning xD i just woke up lol and when i rebuild to r7 i didnt get crs Sad thansk for a good pt hope to party again
connorjhall

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:58 am

Alright, looks good. connor, welcome to NineSigns, pm me in game for invite!

Its not when you get there, its what you do when you get there.
"Great spirits have always encountered
violent opposition from mediocre minds."
              - Albert Einstein
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  CivicPower on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:00 am

I would like a party before i say something, cause my earlier experience with this guy SUCKS! And without a party to prove me it have got better i would say no...
CivicPower

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:14 am

Well, was gonna lock this topic since Dae approved the app but with this, we'll leave it open for Civic to pt with him.
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  connorjhall on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:06 pm

CivicPower wrote:I would like a party before i say something, cause my earlier experience with this guy SUCKS! And without a party to prove me it have got better i would say no...

:/// i dont see why everyone hates on me yes i used to me bad i got better won't anyone give me a chance
connorjhall

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:37 pm

connorjhall wrote:
CivicPower wrote:I would like a party before i say something, cause my earlier experience with this guy SUCKS! And without a party to prove me it have got better i would say no...

:/// i dont see why everyone hates on me yes i used to me bad i got better won't anyone give me a chance
It's not hating on you, it's just that some of us have had bad experiences in the past so we want to be sure you have improved...having the 9s flag means representing the guild and who we are...we take great pride in our reputation as a strong guild. But we're also like a second family for most of us so we look out for each other.

@Civic: Urtuties and I just partied with him last night and gave him a pass...though I do understand having bad experiences with him in the past and wanting an evaluation pt.

I would suggest anyone else wanting to evaluate him getting in on the pt with Civic...no need to string him along with multiple pt's right? tongue
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  connorjhall on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:41 pm

xROMULUSx wrote:
connorjhall wrote:

It's not hating on you, it's just that some of us have had bad experiences in the past so we want to be sure you have improved...having the 9s flag means representing the guild and who we are...we take great pride in our reputation as a strong guild. But we're also like a second family for most of us so we look out for each other.

@Civic: Urtuties and I just partied with him last night and gave him a pass...though I do understand having bad experiences with him in the past and wanting an evaluation pt.

I would suggest anyone else wanting to evaluate him getting in on the pt with Civic...no need to string him along with multiple pt's right? tongue

Yer i understand that Very Happy thanks im fine with partying with you's but i dunt wanna keep partying with everyone to prove i got better civic im on all day so pm me man Smile
connorjhall

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:04 pm

I can't do it on Axe, if so, I have to use an clean armor or something :p
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  CivicPower on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:07 pm

xROMULUSx wrote:

Yeah, but it's not often i'll say no on apps, and when i do i want to check it myself if the person have improved Wink And wtf lock the post after 1 day?? I didnt even see the post before after Dae had approved it -.-
CivicPower

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:13 pm

MyAxeRockz wrote:I can't do it on Axe, if so, I have to use an clean armor or something :p

you could run through tols nekked and have the mobs play "pin the tail on the Axe" lol!

by CivicPower on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:07 am

xROMULUSx wrote:

I would suggest anyone else wanting to evaluate him getting in on the pt with Civic...no need to string him along with multiple pt's right?

... And wtf lock the post after 1 day?? I didnt even see the post before after Dae had approved it -.-

True, it did get rushed a little too much. We'll leave it open a few more days to make sure everyone gets a chance to see it. Standard open app length is about 5 days I believe.

xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  connorjhall on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:46 pm

ok guys i dunt mind anyway Smile ive try contact you in game a few times think you was away
connorjhall

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum