Nodlehs app

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nodlehs app

Post  Nodlehs on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:56 pm

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo
My name is Nodlehs,Sheldon my main is a 152 druid . I have been playing rappelz for about 5 years give or take a day or 2 .This toon was originaly a champ then a evoker each were toons i liked but wanted to try the Mage class and loved it.Iam 42 years old im Canadian plz dont hold that against me.I work alot to those that had known me to be activce in the past is the reason im am seldom seen these days.Im not one for drama as most of you know i will pk if there is a good enough reason to do so but do not randomly do so.I have alot of friends from my Evasion days who are presently 9,s members which is one reason for wanting to join. I also see you as an active guild that i can pt and such with.I i look forward if accepted in Questing ,Sieging and taing with when i can with any and all of you .I do work weekends so the Ta Siege thing could be iffy but if Ta,s happen in the evening i will try my best to help out. Iam a firm believer in the guild over self thing by which i mean i would rather give a guild equipment and cards and such over trying to make money from them to help make a stronger player and a stronger guild.My paastquilds include Myst, Evasion ,Fatality ,Beserk,and lastly Guardians I left Myst due to lack of players my lvl . I left Evasion because they went to aion and were inactive . Fatality fell apart when players went inactive.I took a break when i was working 7 days a week and logged in to find Beserk disbanded. Now about Guardians hmmm i like the people for the most part but it just doesnt feel like home nothing bad to say just looking for the right fit.I have several alts a 133 Champ nodsreturn ,133 Bishop Wonderdog, a 92 Evoker Redawn and a lvl 50 huna Sweet Charity . Iam most active in the evening usually after 8pm Canadian Eastcoast time.

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, class, lv , your alts names, alt character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.
My name is Nodlehs,Sheldon my main is a 152 druid
2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?
beast and mystic asked me to post Smile
3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?
look forward if accepted in Questing ,Sieging and taing with when i can with any and all of you
4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:
Guardians hmmm i like the people for the most part but it just doesnt feel like home nothing bad to say just looking for the right fit
5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?
Iam most active in the evening usually after 8pm Canadian Eastcoast time.
7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.
mystic beast flame

Last edited by Mystic on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited by mystic 4 the Nodlehs)

Nodlehs

Back to top Go down

Re: Nodlehs app

Post  flamingsword on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:58 pm

Nice wall of text....did not read

/troll Very Happy

Long time no see Very Happy You sound like me, i tired every Gaia class there was, xD Im stuck on Archer atm. I vote yes Very Happy
flamingsword

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:08 pm

yes
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Yes, yes, a million times yes.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Referecnes to 9,s

Post  Nodlehs on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:40 pm

I dont have any References actualy but id like to think that my sexy boy Shocker and his lovely wife could vouch for me and if he doesnt mind lying im sure Beast could come up with a couple nice things to say Smile

Nodlehs

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:50 pm

i added me beast and shane as your refs lol when i edited your app
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:09 am

Nodlehs wrote:I dont have any References actualy but id like to think that my sexy boy Shocker and his lovely wife could vouch for me and if he doesnt mind lying im sure Beast could come up with a couple nice things to say Smile

I vouch for you.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  Zverca on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:22 am

Yes, too ^^
Zverca

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:59 am

Aww, Noodles! I been tryin to get you in the same guild as me since I was runnin Valuins! Shock and Dom are on extended not-really-online right now I think. I'm sure once life settles down they will be back though. Thanks for all the times you pm'd me to say no one died when I nearly trained some party while laggin the eff out, and the random "how you doin?" pm's.

Of course you get my YES vote cheers

Its not when you get there, its what you do when you get there.
"Great spirits have always encountered
violent opposition from mediocre minds."
              - Albert Einstein
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:07 pm

hmmm a pelz "old timer". This with the current group of yes votes is good enough for me...I'll say yes too.
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:50 pm

Well think this is safe to lock down witha Space Gerbils Approved! Welcome to 9s Nod, pm me for invite Smile

Its not when you get there, its what you do when you get there.
"Great spirits have always encountered
violent opposition from mediocre minds."
              - Albert Einstein
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Welcome aboard, eh!

Post  BBG on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Nodlehs wrote:I am 42 years old im Canadian plz dont hold that against me.

Looks like the Gerbil Horde is coming down with a Beaver infestation Suspect

BBG

Back to top Go down

Post  Zzerase on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:52 pm

Yes from me Very Happy
Zzerase

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodVzla on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:10 am

YES!! Twisted Evil

AngelaMadness..