NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i is watching j00s

2 posters

Go down

i is watching j00s Empty i is watching j00s

Post  BBG Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:21 pm

Not sure if it intentional or not, but the way permissions are currently set, anyone can read most of the guild forums. Member or no,
registered or no.

Also, a "marketplace" tab would be real handy for those wanting to B/S/T stuffs, so they don't get swallowed/lost up in the main forum chat topics.
Easier to track, moderate and delete once a transaction has been completed, and can be a spot for those with full WHs wanting to trade cards
within the guild vs. trying to sell them ingame.

Cheers!

Last edited by BBG on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
BBG
BBG

Back to top Go down

i is watching j00s Empty Re: i is watching j00s

Post  Zyppora Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:52 pm

BBG wrote:Also, a "marketplace" tab would be real handy for those wanting to B/S/T stuffs, so they don't get swallowed/lost up in the main forum chat topics.

Hence you don't see everything this forum has to offer Wink
Zyppora
Zyppora

Back to top Go down

Post  BBG Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:09 pm

Mmmkay, I have few permissions meself atm; still an outsider, unloved, unwanted. A wretch whose only gift in this world is for stating the obvious Embarassed

This being the case, a couple forum tabs are still accessible for non-members. I am assuming "Luna's Happy Place" (I will *not* sink to the obvious bait)
is such, as it is a sub-forum to the "Welcome" tab. That leaves the whole "9Signs Junior" group accessible to anyone.

BBG
BBG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum