NineSigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xXSayaxKurosakiXx Application NineSigns

+7
Doki
Daeshala
Maeven
Zverca
MyAxeRockz
Beril
Saya
11 posters

Go down

xXSayaxKurosakiXx Application NineSigns Empty xXSayaxKurosakiXx Application NineSigns

Post  Saya Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:55 am

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, your alts names, all character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.
xXSayaxKurosakiXx lv128 Druid
Was currently in Requiem

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?
I Want To Join NineSigns Because It Seems Like A Really Great and Organized Guild That Can Provide Help To Those Who Ask For It While At The Same Time Providing Fun For It's Members In A Family Community.

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?
Yes, I Will Generally Be Available For TA's and Sieges.

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:
I'm Leaving My Current Guild Of Requiem Because In Recent Times Guild Members Have Dwindled and Now Have Fallen To Mostly 40+. To Those Few Who Are My Level Help Is Not Generally Given and There Are Periods Of Weeks When You Will Be The Only One On In The Entire Guild So It Gets Lonely.

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?
Of Course.

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?
Monday Through Wednesday In The Mornings Or Very Late At Night For A Couple Of Hours.
Wednesday To Sunday Pretty Much All Day After 10am
(CDT - 5 hours from UTC )

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.
Pretty Much Only Know Beril But He Said I Should Go Ahead And Apply Anyway.
Saya
Saya

Back to top Go down

xXSayaxKurosakiXx Application NineSigns Empty Re: xXSayaxKurosakiXx Application NineSigns

Post  Beril Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:07 am

I have known Saya for a long long time, and we always used to party way back, and she was one of the best hunas out there. And to this day, myself and her still party and she has maintained her status as a phenomenal huna. She always rebuffs the party in time and makes sure that no one missed anything, always does she help me with heals in party if I'm not able to heal everyone or if I D/C and most importantly, she always makes sure I stay alive by keeping me bubbled! :-) As well as being a great player, Saya possesses a great personality, she's very fun and friendly, and she's really easy going. Did I mention she's really fun? Anyway, my vote is YES! Goodluck on your application!

I must mention; however, that you visit our teamspeak server and get to know some of us better, and help the rest of us get to know you! Maybe that'll win you a few votes :-)

Last edited by Beril on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beril
Beril

Back to top Go down

xXSayaxKurosakiXx Application NineSigns Empty Re: xXSayaxKurosakiXx Application NineSigns

Post  MyAxeRockz Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:35 am

Wait, its a non-dude? Does that mean I can hit on her? Surprised

But yeah... Girls is always good to have/get into the guild, and this sounds promising for the future... My vote is yes actually:) cheers
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  Zverca Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:38 am

I know the name, must be from one of my alts some time ago. But since I'm old and my memory is frail, I'm gonna vote yes nonetheless ^^
Zverca
Zverca

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:35 am

Sustaining my vote until you dp with me, then I will vote.
Maeven
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:57 am

Saya, hop on TeamSpeak 3 with us. I know you sound so familiar to me.... Beril has the information, and promise we don't bite.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:28 pm

Daeshala wrote:Saya, hop on TeamSpeak 3 with us. I know you sound so familiar to me.... Beril has the information, and promise we don't bite.

Yes, we only gonna nibble a bit bounce
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  Beril Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:48 pm

Well she's on right now :-p
Beril
Beril

Back to top Go down

Post  Doki Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:22 pm

I spoke with her for a bit today on TS, she believes I am funny and have a terrific speaking voice, AND she's a fellow anime' junkie, so she gets a yes from Doki

(Bob Agrees)

PS. I've actually partied with her before, before I skyrocketed, and she plays her toon very well. Groom her a bit, lvl her up and she'll kick butt under the (Signs banner quite well.
Doki
Doki

Back to top Go down

Post  gorgan Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:19 am

spoke with her, seems very nice, would wanna pt since shes my lvl.

and doki, u like naruto/gundam/IS?
gorgan
gorgan

Back to top Go down

Post  xXUltimateBSXx Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:44 am

Spook to her..seems very nice...came down to LM tara room while i was in a pt to buff and i didnt even ask i say a yes for suree flower lol
xXUltimateBSXx
xXUltimateBSXx

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:58 am

Axe has hunch. Hunch say, yes. Axe trusts hunch. Axe says yes.

study lol!
MyAxeRockz
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  gorgan Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:04 am

duo'ed/ partied with her without a healer while beast went drunk. and the time where beast went drunk is the time where we all get distractions. Fortunately, we kept the pt alive without healer/healer buffs with only me using a bp and she using her heals, and she kept the BS constantly gusted too...I got a feeling~~~ that tonights gonna be a good night~~ good night = yes vote!
gorgan
gorgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:13 am

MyAxeRockz wrote:Axe has hunch. Hunch say, yes. Axe trusts hunch. Axe says yes.

study lol!

I don't think that's a "hunch" you're referring to...close tho ;-)

I've got my eye on you axe.

(oh, and I says yes ^^)
Vashtii
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  Saya Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Thank you guys sososoo much for the votes already!! =)
Saya
Saya

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:48 pm

In. Someone sees this before I log in, give the lovely lady her TS rights, I'll get her in guild when I get there.
Daeshala
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  CivicPower Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Daeshala wrote:In. Someone sees this before I log in, give the lovely lady her TS rights, I'll get her in guild when I get there.

Lovely lady?? oO Where??? =)=)=)
CivicPower
CivicPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down