NexGen's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NexGen's Application

Post  NexGen on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:09 pm

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, your alts names, all character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.

Hello Smile my ign is: NexGen3viL lvl 126 Bs, I have an R5 (100) alt soldier NextGen3viL and a R5 (103) pp farm Bs SorrowBS. I have soloed entirely on all my characters have not dped ever except from 119-120 so you may have not played with me yet! but I am a very kind Bs and always polite in a party setting. I have never joined a guild on my main or alts.

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns? To be apart of a vibrant and teamwork based guild! to make nice friends and to reach r7 Smile

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?

Yes I can make the Ta/Sieges, I think that would be really fun.

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why: I have never been in a guild on my main or alts Smile I kept to myself until R6 now I am looking to move forward.

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to? Yes my r5 alts are guildless and can join to farm or do anything fun.

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game? Around 4pm PST -> until late Smile (standing in horizon auction house afk while at school)

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.

This is the part I will have trouble with! Smile since I have not dped I have not been able to meet any members from the guild, I understand my application may get tossed for not knowing anyone in the guild but I thought I would try my luck.

Thanks for considering me!

-Nex
NexGen

Back to top Go down

Re: NexGen's Application

Post  xROMULUSx on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:23 pm

We like to have character references to get an idea of who you are and if you'll fit in with the rest of the guild. Try to find some of us for a party, or, even if you're not interested in dungeon parties very much a duo or trio in the field works as well. It is as much about seeing if you fit our culture as evaluating your skills as a player/willingness to learn...gl on the app.
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:53 pm

If you have TeamSpeak 3 just get the address from one of us and come chat and do a duo or something. I think Kami got voted in very quickly like that ^^

Its not when you get there, its what you do when you get there.
"Great spirits have always encountered
violent opposition from mediocre minds."
              - Albert Einstein
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah99 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:02 am

who did you talk to get 9s' forum URL?
Sarah99

Back to top Go down

Post  NexGen on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:36 am

I asked Lindemann and TheBeastMaster but before I could get a reply because they were afk, I had to go to school, so I just googled it and made an app and I really like the website.

I have Teamspeak and ventrillo mic etc but I will need the info if anyone wants to duo or something.

I have been buried in the dungeon from lvl 1-126 so I can't just pop up and know everyone, I don't require dp on my toons till r6, and even then not really, I am a pve'r with 0 pks 0 slaughters and i just love grinding lol.

If anyone can give me ts info or just pm me in game when maintenance is over that would be cool, I am usually on my alt SorrowBS farming in pp for cash unless I see a dp ill log over. Or if you guys have some r6 alts and wanna do gnoll spot that would be great Very Happy

NexGen

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz on Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:50 am

[quote=" I am a pve'r with 0 pks 0 slaughters and i just love grinding lol.

[/quote]

That sounded a bit like Beast when he joined, NOW look at him xD

But yeah, TS info are: ip removed by Mystic (TeamSpeak 3) Get on there and start yapping! cheers

pm a member of 9's the ts ip is not to be published publicly
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  NexGen on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:54 pm

Yeh Evokers are easy to pk people compared to a dirk bs lol cant really chase people and stab them to death, maybe with a rapid set? lol probably why I don't pk but I will defend myself.

Thanks for everyones replies Smile

NexGen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top