chacal1 application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chacal1 application

Post  chacal1991 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:00 am

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, your alts names, all character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.
Hi my name is victor, my mains name is chacal1 126 huna, My alts names are saintSaiya level 43 spell singer, .

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?
Because ninesigns looks like a vwry interesting guild and because my friends are in it

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?
Yes

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:
no i have no guild

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?
Yes

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?
Usually after 2pm or 3pm pacific time

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.
DocEeDd
Bubbzy
Daeshala
chacal1991

Back to top Go down

Re: chacal1 application

Post  gorgan on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:17 am

partied with him before, decent huna, but uses an evo2 staged pantera in sanc if not mistaken, ill hold my vote till i re-dp with him, havent seen him in a week
gorgan

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz on Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:06 am

Correct me if Im wrong, but have you NEVER been in any guilds?
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven on Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:54 am

Honestly, u were asking me for party last few days every time u seen my healer online and we've had like 5 parties in last 2 days and u don't have a decency to add me as reference Razz

He is quite good from what I've seen, despite the evo2 pet. Sustaining my vote for now, want to pt him once more and keep my eye on him to see what he is really made off Wink

Yes from me. Has to learn still some stuff, but that's why we're here to help out Wink

Last edited by Maeven on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  STPAULIGURL on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:57 am

Have dped with slot on my alt xXXStormBringerxXx BS. Pretty descent Hunan from what I saw but have not dped with in couple of weeks. Very very active player as well. My vote is yes if it truly counts as still am a FNG to the guild. Lol. Good luck on ur app Smile
STPAULIGURL

Back to top Go down

Post  chacal1991 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:07 pm

MyAxeRockz wrote:Correct me if Im wrong, but have you NEVER been in any guilds?
( i been in some guilds)
chacal1991

Back to top Go down

Post  chacal1991 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:08 pm

chacal1991 wrote:
MyAxeRockz wrote:Correct me if Im wrong, but have you NEVER been in any guilds?
( i been in some guilds)
( thank you very much)
chacal1991

Back to top Go down

Post  chacal1991 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:11 pm

Maeven wrote:Honestly, u were asking me for party last few days every time u seen my healer online and we've had like 5 parties in last 2 days and u don't have a decency to add me as reference Razz

He is quite good from what I've seen, despite the evo2 pet. Sustaining my vote for now, want to pt him once more and keep my eye on him to see what he is really made off Wink

Yes from me. Has to learn still some stuff, but that's why we're here to help out Wink
( thanks for your vote and im so sorry for not add u as a reference =(
chacal1991

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubbzy on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:51 pm

Hey Chacal, Your goi ng to need to state what guilds you were in. Ive pt'd with Chacal a lot!!!! While his pet doesnt bother me like others, i find Chacal rather fun to party with. Im glad you have gotten over your fear of applying to a guild online. Just answer questions properly on this application and I hope to see you in the guild real soon. My vote is YES!
Bubbzy

Back to top Go down

Post  CivicPower on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:26 pm

Hmmm, mixed feelings for this one.
CivicPower

Back to top Go down

Post  chacal1991 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:36 pm

Bubbzy wrote:Hey Chacal, Your goi ng to need to state what guilds you were in. Ive pt'd with Chacal a lot!!!! While his pet doesnt bother me like others, i find Chacal rather fun to party with. Im glad you have gotten over your fear of applying to a guild online. Just answer questions properly on this application and I hope to see you in the guild real soon. My vote is YES!
i used to be in AlianzaBrazil but it was disbant because some people were making trouble and the leder got involve also i was in movingCastle but it was disbant to=( i was in other but i left because people didnt help each other i always help them but when i needed the help they didnt help me=(
chacal1991

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:06 pm

I have partied with Chacal on QueenAnn. I got him killed repeatedly, and he didn't bitch once, and didn't have any bottles on him. He's got room for improvement, but anyone that says they don't is deluding themselves.

I'm gonna vote yes, good luck on app Smile

Its not when you get there, its what you do when you get there.
"Great spirits have always encountered
violent opposition from mediocre minds."
              - Albert Einstein
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  gorgan on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:40 am

Just partied with him yesterday, I was trying to see stuff and I found out that he told me before party that he staged his bp and didnt have any pets left except the pantera, but almost at the end, he pulled out a evo2 bp. But nevertheless, he is very fun, helpful and vigilant while in party. One thing I like about him is that he is willing to communicate. And for this, my vote leans to YES, but I hope I see him being honest when he comes in.
gorgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubbzy on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:17 pm

I'm sorry to point this out, however; can someone please tell me where in the application process does it say anythign about having a "good/High" pet! No where in the questions asked on the form to fill out does it say PLEASE STATE YOUR PETS. Most of you are basing your posts on what pet he has, hes not a pet class it shouldnt matter!!! this should not come into conversation in his appliction. Its simply not fair. JUST MY OPINION!
Bubbzy

Back to top Go down

Post  gorgan on Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:25 pm

I disagree, how a person uses his pet in dp will also reflect how a person he is, imagine some guy who runs in with an unstaged pantera thats evo3 in sanc, it shows that either he has totally 0 luck with the game, or he is too lazy to do any merchanting, or he did not care to work on his pets/equip. We don't really want lazy asses that never contribute, in this guild, we are more of like a family, some may be weaker than others, but everyone can do their own small part in the family and progress together for a better future.
gorgan

Back to top Go down

Post  DocEeDd on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:46 pm

i have no good pets at all lol i have 2 octo's 1 is s2 other is s0 and they are under 90 both only for giving me blood thirst and then i have a lvl 103 bp lol if debating pets were the case id be out of a guild.. i vote yes on chacal hes a good huna helps out healer and even dies for the party grabbing agro so ppl will make it out alive. GL bud Smile

DocEeDd

Back to top Go down

Post  DaenV on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:30 pm

I agree with what Gorgan stated about low - level pets in parties. Under - leveled pets are a hindrance on the performance of a party, moreover, one should be more attentive with respect to acquiring pets their level. However, as Bubbzy correctly states, the level of one's pet is irrelevant to the terms specified in the application and hence, the information that his pet is under - leveled is largely inadmissible. Such information is only useful in respect of judging the skill and/or intelligence of the player in question. Seeing as I have not partied with Chacal and those who have partied with him state that he is competent, I will vote yes.

DaenV

Back to top Go down

Post  bali on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:29 am

Bubbzy wrote:I'm sorry to point this out, however; can someone please tell me where in the application process does it say anythign about having a "good/High" pet! No where in the questions asked on the form to fill out does it say PLEASE STATE YOUR PETS. Most of you are basing your posts on what pet he has, hes not a pet class it shouldnt matter!!! this should not come into conversation in his appliction. Its simply not fair. JUST MY OPINION!

I completely agree with Bubbzy with this. Who cares what pet a player has, as long as he is good at his job. I have partied with Chacal a few times and he seems ok, I will not say he is a great huna, But he can always improve.

bali

Back to top Go down

thanks to all of you

Post  chacal1991 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:59 am

thanks to all that say yes but if some people dont like my pets the onlything i can do is not try to join .... thanks for the time that u waste to checked my application ill see you arround in the game thanks 4 everything
chacal1991

Back to top Go down

Post  gorgan on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:47 am

chacal, we are not debating about ur pets, dont worry (you made me feel guilty now)
gorgan

Back to top Go down

=(

Post  chacal1991 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:38 am

OK i understand that i have to get better pets now im working on it and trying to be a better huna too and trying to do better things i apologize because sometimes i react to every comment without thinking im really sorry about what i say before i was kind of mad because of personal problems
chacal1991

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:50 am

this app was brought up by sky in teamspeak has no "no" votes so it is looking good

few days at the most and app should be finished sorry most don't take 2 weeks to finish , seems all the chating about pets etc thru the vote discussion off track

Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:14 am

Im gonna do a leap of death and say yes.
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:49 pm

In. When someone sees Chacal in game tell me to add him.

Its not when you get there, its what you do when you get there.
"Great spirits have always encountered
violent opposition from mediocre minds."
              - Albert Einstein
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top