Caron's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caron's Application

Post  Zaroda on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:54 pm

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, your alts names, all character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.

I'm Caron -- 117 BS (recently in RedMoon) I'll be playing this character until it hits R7 then I'll think of what to do next.
Alts:
Zaroda -- 100 Assassin (Currently in ixseexstars) (I accidentally registered my forum account with this name because it's my favourite name, but I'm only using this account to play HM with its current guild members)
Velronica -- 59 SB (Currently in ixseexstars)
iDouble -- 52 Spell Singer (no guild)

2)Why do you want to join NineSignsJr?

I have a friend, Gorgan, who tells me about all the fantastic things you do for everyone in the guild. I don't remember whether he's in NineSignsJr or the main guild, but he's 120 and he's my real life friend. It has been a long time since I've been in a fun guild, since E5 where I've decided to study more than playing.

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?

Sieges probably not as the time zone of mine is +8GMT and even though you say "Gorgan gets to join, why not you?", that's cause of his mother who allows him to play most of the time while my mom is really concerned about me playing too much. Timed Attacks are fine as long as its day time in my country.

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:

I left previously because my guild is practically dead, with all its original members left to join another guild (apparently just a guild's name change).

5) Are you willing to move your all your alts to NineSignsJr or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?

Zaroda is not meant to be leveling up anyways, I've joined ixseexstars because I've known its leader for some time (Blackened) all the way back to E3/4. He's a fun guy to be with. Other than that character, its OK.

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?

Currently its 1am my time. So 10 hours later I should be in-game provided mom didn't bring me out for breakfast/lunch. Weekdays will be best and I'll be in-game from 10 hours later to around another 8 hours, on and off.

7) Please list any unique character references who is an active members of NineSigns or NineSignsJr. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.

Only Gorgan I think. I don't really notice people's guild tag as they're not that important to me (unless they PK/scam/hack). And I'm only recently replaying the game, like 3 months now, so I'm not that high level and stuff.
Zaroda

Back to top Go down

Re: Caron's Application

Post  Zaroda on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:07 pm

After I've read some of the post, I recognised DocEeDd, Pokie, Sarah96, DokiDoki (from long ago, party members), Bubbzy, trea1269. Yeah, that's all that I've known from this guild I guess. partied with them more than once, doubt that they'll remember though. I'm not a very outstanding person.
Zaroda

Back to top Go down

Post  gorgan on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:26 pm

RL friend, knew him since i was what? 6 i think....

Definite YES from me, thou he might need a level waiver like Beril
gorgan

Back to top Go down

Post  Pokai on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:48 pm

pokie says yes Wink
Pokai

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeven on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:25 am

yes

If app is for main guild, then u will need to pt with me in order to vote yes Razz

Last edited by Maeven on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Maeven

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:53 am

Spoke with Gorgan, level waiver approved since this is his real life friend. On acceptance would need to add both Caron and Zaroda though should this go through. 5 day timer from today and moved to 120+ section for consideration.

Its not when you get there, its what you do when you get there.
"Great spirits have always encountered
violent opposition from mediocre minds."
              - Albert Einstein
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaroda on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:56 am

Thx a lot. But do I have to get Zaroda in as well? Since I've only do HM pp with him, its kinda rare that I'll be playing him full time.
Zaroda

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:40 am

Place it in Juniors then. All alts shall be moved to Juniors, for some serious whipping! Twisted Evil (By ME, ofc) king
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubbzy on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Ive only partied with him once dont really know him. He was good in the party with crowd control, very quick with stating his auras and was a laugh to party with. From now on though im going to be callign you GratsMan, now you gave us quite a few laughs in teamspeak while we partied with you, even though you were being serious it was amusing. for example (Creature taming card drops, Caron " OMG Grats!! CTC!", Acid spray card drops, "OMG Acid spray card, niceee" Even though it was funny it was rather annoying lol, made us have to keep looking at the chat incase the writing that appeared was important like "OMG I MISS RECALL" or something... However with all that being said, Caron didnt afk, and we know at least he was paying attention to the party, he also knows how to take a joke, Doc made a comment that made us all on teamspeak go WOW DOC GEEZ, and caron sat there and laughed, he also was very kind, a drop of eager earrings went to him and he gave them to doc as he really wanted them, without hesitation and without a second thought. Im going to give him a Yes for his application, I really wish all BS were like you Caron. Nice job!
Bubbzy

Back to top Go down

Post  CivicPower on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:01 pm

OMG GEEEZEE Razz
CivicPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaroda on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:12 pm

Thanks Bubbzy, though I'm pretty sure we've partied more than once before. Not in sanc, but PP.
Zaroda

Back to top Go down

Hello?

Post  Zaroda on Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:05 pm

I think I can feel the echoes off the walls here. Hello... Hello... Hello... Hello... Hello?
Zaroda

Back to top Go down

Post  flamingsword on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:16 am

I think this has been open long enough. Seems like no one has a problem about it. I dont have the autouthy to say your in, but my bets on that you are. PM Daeshala in game.

Welcome to Ninesigns
flamingsword

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaroda on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:02 am

THX FlamingSword! I'll pm Daeshala and see what he says.
Zaroda

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:06 am

She says yes, and if you don't see me in game, pester some NineSigns people until one of em finds me somewhere.

Its not when you get there, its what you do when you get there.
"Great spirits have always encountered
violent opposition from mediocre minds."
              - Albert Einstein
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top