Beril - Priest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beril - Priest

Post  Beril on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:10 am

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, your alts names, all character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.
Hello, I'm Beril. I'm a 116 Priest, soon to be 117 and hopefully 120 some time soon. I used to be in WildSeven before I quit and came back for over a couple of years but I was kicked for inactivity. I have no intention of rejoining. I have some random alts but I never play them, they're just fillers so that my login screen doesn't look empty.

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?
Quite simply can be described by one word - Unity. I'm currently in the NineSignsJr guild, and all I can say is that I haven't encountered anything like this. This guild is a wonderful family, a great friend, and a tough, squishing team.

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?
Yes I am, I'm from Canada and I follow Eastern Timing (UTC -5:00)

4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:
Hopefully if I get accepted, I'll be leaving the NineSignsJr guild to join the main one.

5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?
Yes.

6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?
Weekends usually all the time. Weekdays, usually sometime after 6:00 p.m. Eastern.

7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.
TheBeastMaster, Bubbzy, DocEeDd, DaenV, Avet, ZooForYou, DokiDoki, Gorgan, Gothangel77

Note: I'm aware that I have to be over level 120; however, I ask you to please consider my application. I'm trying to reach level 120 ASAP.
Beril

Back to top Go down

Re: Beril - Priest

Post  gorgan on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:24 am

I say yes, he kept me, Doc, bubbzy, avet, daenV, properly healed entire time we did HM sanc, i have no issues.

Thou, I would like him to be listing my parties as priority to join when i have them Smile Always better than a random healer~~
gorgan

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:48 am

Definate yes from me:) And I have no problems with you joining a couple of lvls before the requirement, since I know you party alot.
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubbzy on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:04 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Beril would be an awesome addition to the main Ninesigns guild, hes extremly friendly and ive partied with him a lot of times now, he does his best to keep everyone in the party healed if it means sacraficing himself to do so. very good friend and i totally vote YESSSSSS on this application. Hopefully a waiver for his level can be given. Good luck Beril on your application, ill see you on Teamspeak or in game!!! cheers cheers
Bubbzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:59 pm

I'm seeing a popular motion towards this, so 5 days timer is on from the day it was posted, If no one votes No I will allow it. The only thing I have to make clear is there really are not a lot of 110+ in the guild, it will make forming parties from the main guild a little difficult for you. I might suggest adding one of those "deco" alts to the jr guild to make it easier for you to check in there for them. I also want to see you party your butt off, because we're gathering up a group to go "R7 or bust" rather soon.

As for myself, I'm voting Yes.

Its not when you get there, its what you do when you get there.
"Great spirits have always encountered
violent opposition from mediocre minds."
              - Albert Einstein
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  MyAxeRockz on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:25 pm

What I ment, was that there is no point of waiting when I know the person it concerns, lvls kinda fast. He was 113(?) I think when he joined Juniors, and that aint a week ago.... Now he's 117 :p By saying yes already now, and adding him to the mainguild asap just speeds up the process really.

Anywho, good luck on your app;)
MyAxeRockz

Back to top Go down

Post  Beril on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:15 pm

Thank you all for the positive responses :-). I'm currently level 118, and hopefully I should be 120 by the end of this weekend!
Beril

Back to top Go down

Post  Eminala on Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Always liked to dp with Beril as a healer, I think he'd be a great addition to 9's

Gl on the application Very Happy
Eminala

http://[list][img]http://rappelz.gpotato.com/petquiz/images/deat

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:24 am

Welcome to NineSigns Beril! find me for an invite I love you

Its not when you get there, its what you do when you get there.
"Great spirits have always encountered
violent opposition from mediocre minds."
              - Albert Einstein
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top