IrishSaint Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IrishSaint Application

Post  IrishSaint on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:02 pm

1) Who are you? Please tell us your in-game name, your alts names, all character levels, and the guilds they are or recently were in.

Hi my in game name is IrishSaint Lvl 128 and my alts name is IrishLove (currently being dlvled from 90 for ursa) and the only guild i have ever been in is Angelz.

2)Why do you want to join NineSigns?
I want to join Nignsigns because im looking for an active guild and from what ive seen there is a very fun, energetic crowd in nignsigns that i would like to be apart of.

3) Are you available for Timed Attacks and Sieges (dates and times can vary, but TA's are usually given in split times to accommodate everyone)?
Always i have weekends off Smile
4) If you are leaving your current guild, please explain why:
I love my guild but its slowly falling apart and all my friends that i've been in the guild with since lvl 14 have left the guild or quit Rappelz altogether.
5) Are you willing to move your alts to NineSigns or a farming guild associated with NineSigns or an allied guild if we ask you to?
Of course.
6) If we have any questions, what is the best time of day we can reach you in game?
I work a normal day but I am almost always on afterwards from 4 pm eastern to about 11 pm. On the weekends almost all day and sometimes all night Very Happy
7) Please list THREE OR MORE unique character references who are active members of NineSigns. These are people who are already members and will vouch for you that you will fit our guild's rules and ideals.
Romulus / Vash / Todash / Ultimafenrir

IrishSaint

Back to top Go down

Re: IrishSaint Application

Post  Vashtii on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:47 am

Met him tonight, seemed nice enough, very personable and fit in with the group nicely. We invited him to an entire 9s party and watched his progress. He did well. As a sin there are a few things rom and I look for right off the bat, the biggest being whether they steal agro from the tank or try to solo their way through the party. Irish never did these things and acted like a member of the team. Would like to party with him again as we have only known him through this single experience. But he seemed helpful and polite.
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx on Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:37 pm

I've partied with Irish a number of times...mostly I think on my sb. Anywho, he's always been a decent team player, doesn't do anything stupid or other noob stuff and personality wise seems to fit in just fine with us 9s. Also, for those who know my past history with sins outside of guild, if I'm saying yes to one, it means they can't be a total noob Laughing

My vote on this App is a YES
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  DaFreak on Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:48 pm

Ive known him for awhile now and have DP'd with him. Great sin that knows what he's doing Smile.
Vote: YES

** Vashtii I need to talk to you guys about last night!!! My comp blue screen'd adn went to shiznitt...***
DaFreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Daeshala on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:56 pm

Hmm, looking good, but don't know him personally, so leaving it open to catch some more responses. Keep going Smile

Its not when you get there, its what you do when you get there.
"Great spirits have always encountered
violent opposition from mediocre minds."
              - Albert Einstein
Daeshala

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:37 pm

Partied with Irish several times yesterday on my bishop and he's a great player. He doesn't go off and try to solo mobs or tab + f1 all the time like most sins out there. He also manages his aggro nicely and helps out with adds when they try to get all freaky with me. He'll made a good addition to our guild, yes from me.
Fenrir

Back to top Go down

Post  Todash on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:38 pm

I've dp'd with him too (of course). Always been very nice and does fit in well. Party went well last night even with all the training going on. I vote yes. cheers
Todash

Back to top Go down

Post  Draxin on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Only been in a couple parties with him, that I can remember, and in both he seemed very sociable and could fit well into the guild. Before i could give a 100% yes or no would have to know him a little longer.
Draxin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah99 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:14 pm

who am I? I cant remember my name and why I am here Surprised
Sarah99

Back to top Go down

Post  Draxin on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:35 am

Vash/Rom I'm sure you'll agree, before he can join, he's going to have to upgrade his sandwich making skills and get a couple +cards to reduce the cooldown time. Lol
Draxin

Back to top Go down

Post  xROMULUSx on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:05 am

@ Drax - lol true

@ Eric - you are nub Sarah and you are here to go to bed....nao!!
xROMULUSx

Back to top Go down

Post  DaFreak on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:46 am

The nub didnt even put me as a reference!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yes..AGAIN
DaFreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashtii on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:04 am

Draxin wrote:Only been in a couple parties with him, that I can remember, and in both he seemed very sociable and could fit well into the guild. Before i could give a 100% yes or no would have to know him a little longer.

this.

very much.

he almost got replaced. He saved himself by 2 seconds ^^.
Vashtii

Back to top Go down

Sandwhiches

Post  IrishSaint on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:07 am

+5 Pizza Maker only +1 Ham and Cheese Maker.
IrishSaint

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top